How To Sex A Chicken - Wisdom From An Old Timer

It does take some time to get the hang of this site. The desktop version can be more complicated and slower, I use the mobile version that has some limitations but is easier to navigate. Though to post photos I use the desktop. Welcome to the site, did you introduce yourself in the new members section, they can help talk you through using the site.
how do you post photos..i did one and it disappeared.. sorry im not to handy when it comes to computer stuff

how do you post  photos..i did one and it disappeared.. sorry im not to handy when it comes to computer stuff
Hit the mountain icon in the reply box and it should prompt you to choose a photo. I've been unable to upload any while in the mobile version for a few weeks now, I have to use the desktop version.

Last edited:
For me it asks to upload a photo since I have photos on my kindle. Feel free to try it out and see if you can get it to do it.

Last edited:
[/IMG] Need help sexing these three cuties

Congratulations on both the photos and ducklings. How many did you end up with? They are so tiny.
1f600.png
mama hatched out 10 they are so big now !
Congratulations on both the photos and ducklings. How many did you end up with? They are so tiny.
1f600.png
she had 10 i will get a currant pic of them and post it they are almost the size of mama lol

Back
Top Bottom