how to start a emu resturant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correctly preparing one's food is paramount to proper health. My three children and my husband are all within the acceptable BMI range, healthy, trim, and I use lard, butter, and coconut oil for my dietary fats, with occasional high quality olive oil. Did you realize that canola oil was invented during WWII as a motor oil? It's derived from the rapeseed plant.

Last edited:
Humans can live without carbs and grains. We can't live without protein and fat. True you can get protein and fat from vegetables but I like meat.

If you had to really work to live and didn't have cushy city life, you would need meat to live. You definitely need it to thrive. Besides, who would bother with tofurky when the real thing is just so so much better?

If you had to really work to live and didn't have cushy city life, you would need meat to live. You definitely need it to thrive. Besides, who would bother with tofurky when the real thing is just so so much better?
there eggs and milk etc, also are you saying I live in the city? Because that is far, far from the truth.

as I was saying, it's a pleasure, not a need

If I want strong, healthy children, I will feed them meat. If I want pasty, weak, less intelligent children, I wont. Babies and children should have dietary cholesterol from animal fat for proper brain growth and development, period.

If I want strong, healthy children, I will feed them meat. If I want pasty, weak, less intelligent children, I wont. Babies and children should have dietary cholesterol from animal fat for proper brain growth and development, period.

You can get protein and cholesterol and fat from eggs and milk and vegetables. Also, some of the strongest and smartest people I know are vegetarian, and don't say that I don't know a lot of people because you don't know about my social life .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom