how to start a emu resturant

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very sorry, it's different when it's absolutely nessecary, I'm sorry, I wish you would have said that before, but I don't support it if people raise them for meat specifically, when they have the recourses to be better. I just God upset because he/she said that "it's not wrong to slaughter an emu for meat" but I've seen some of his posts and he raises his for meat specifically when he does not have to, which I can't honestly be happy about it even calm about. Some people think it's pathetic and weak to say that it's not right to kill animals if you don't have to but I've been around a large array of animals and almost all animals that are farmed for meat in the U.S. And every single one has a unique personality and they just want a life, cows are like big socially awkward dogs, pigs are like cats that want to be dogs, and poultry are like cats that like you but try to hide it,
They just want to be happy but people think that they don't have feelings and it would make sense but if all people do is see them as food, they don't care to realize that just because you can eat it, doesn't mean that you have to. Sorry for blabbing, but I will pray for your family and wish you the best
smile.png

I just saw this post and while I'm not trying to get back in to this discussion please don't presume to know why I raise my animals. So you have seen some of my posts you don't know if I have to raise and eat my birds or not. I'm a waitress and my husband is a steelworker, money is extremely tight. we are raising twin 12 year old boys. You're making it sound like I'm some sort of psycho that gets my jollies killing animals. I love animals, not just to eat them.

These isolated people's had no need for toothbrushes, let alone braces. The biggest difference? No refined foods. Everything was lovingly and ritually prepared. And there was a lot of animal fats, sometimes, in the case of Africa and the Pacific islands, lots of insects in the diet.

I just saw this post and while I'm not trying to get back in to this discussion please don't presume to know why I raise my animals.  So you have seen some of my posts you don't know if I have to raise and eat my birds or not.  I'm a waitress and my husband is a steelworker, money is extremely tight.  we are raising twin 12 year old boys.  You're making it sound like I'm some sort of psycho that gets my jollies killing animals.  I love animals, not just to eat them. 

Then It must have been someone else with a similar user name, I'm not trying to say that you enjoy killing them, I'm just saying that You were being kind of insensitive by continuing to make comment that have to do with "they taste good" or "have fun with your tofu" when you could have just left the conversation on a good note.

These isolated people's had no need for toothbrushes, let alone braces. The biggest difference? No refined foods. Everything was lovingly and ritually prepared. And there was a lot of animal fats, sometimes, in the case of Africa and the Pacific islands, lots of insects in the diet.
so what are the results with those people who don't eat meat?

Honestly I had no intention of offending you. I'm a very sarcastic and joking kind of person. Those comments were meant to be funny not in an offensive way. Just was trying to lighten the mood.

Honestly I had no intention of offending you. I'm a very sarcastic and joking kind of person. Those comments were meant to be funny not in an offensive way. Just was trying to lighten the mood.

I understand I'm one of the most sarcastic people ever, but if someone is saying they're against something morally, don't make jokes that could upset them, I'm not mad but it seems you think that all we eat is tofu (which I HATE) but I LOVE LOVE LOVE eggs and milk and burritos lol and maybe some" chicken" at the Chinese restraunt which I'm pretty sure is actually cat, and I think you think I'm a vegetation, but it's kind of different than that, I try to eat as many non-meat products as I can, and sometimes if I'm at the mall or something like that, I don't have an option but to get some meat, but I would never make myself a meat-based meal more than 10 times a month
And I know I said I only eat meat once a month but if we're being honest here, I eat more than that, but I still don't think slaughtering animals is right but I guess its easier to slip up when it looks so good, but that doesn't make it right in my opinion. I'm all about decreasing the amount of meat I eat, for the sake of animals everywhere, but I do know that it is nevecary to have some population control for animals lol

the Weston A Price foundation is a research group based on a holistic dentist's findings during a major research project he undertook in the 1930s to discover why, with modern convenience and medicine, and the modern diet, people in his, and now our, era, have poor oral( and thus overall) health. His 10 year research journey took him to isolated populations where modern foods had not yet reached, where he could observe traditional diets, including Inuit, certain isolated Irish and Scottish islands, Swiss Alps, isolated regions in Africa and Asia, and Pacific islands. He found some very surprising results. Traditional Inuit diets include almost all meat, and had perfect, straight, white teeth, with a cavity rate of .1% . All traditional diets included some form of animal proteins.

Again, very interesting.

They may have perfect, straight, white teeth but other studies show that "mortality from ischaemic heart disease among the Inuit is high and in addition, it was found that bone health among the Inuit was quite bad. Aging bone loss, which occurs in many populations has an earlier onset and greater intensity in the Eskimos. Nutrition factors of high protein, high nitrogen, high phosphorus and low calcium intakes may be implicated"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom