How to take care of button quail?

Can't wait till I get some! And my mom is like we don't have enough ROOM! And she also says (which is not true at all) that she will be the one takin care of it! But I always take care of my animals so I'm like ??????????????????

I don't think they would necessarily be healthier :/ And how many eggs can each lay a week?
HA! For such a small egg, it packs a powerful punch of vitamins. Follow this link. A quail egg has twice the amount of HDL (good cholesterol) compared to a chicken egg, with no LDL. She'll not only make room, but encourage you to have as many females laying eggs as possible.

there is a guy in big candy tx that sells them as babies...hope it to late for you to get them but his number is 903-736-5799 his name is jody roberts hope he can help you

Plenty of people order the eggs via eBay or from here and then hatch them. Eggs are fragile and you just have to expect a bad hatch rate and hope for the best!

When you look at the add look down below the price and they usually have the city and state that they are in. Try to choose one withing 100 miles. If that isn't possible take the closest one to you. That will limit the damage done to your eggs.

Back
Top Bottom