How to tell when your dogs are REALLY spoiled *3 pics*

gritsar

Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!
14 Years
Nov 9, 2007
SW Arkansas
When they have their own swimming pool, of course!
We bought them one day. Jax only wants to get his feet wet.
It's been decided (by my DSD) that Kane is part otter, part sasquatch!
lol.png
He loves to snorkle in the water.
Wanted to get more pics - the really soaking wet ones - but the memory card on the camera was full.

Kane checking it out:

4810_kanepoolbyc3.jpg

C'mon on big brother, the water is fine!

4810_kanepoolbyc2.jpg

Wait! What's that:

4810_kanepoolbyc.jpg

Oh I am going to download all the pics off the camera to my computer tonight, so we can definitely get more pics. Kane is so dang funny in the pool. Doing laps round and round with his head under the water.

Well I couldn't figure out why the camera showed full, but when I tried to download the pics to my puter it only showed those three.

Maybe it's because the memory card for the camera was still in my purse.
he.gif

Toast'n Jelly :

Here's another really spoiled pup! (needs a bigger pool).

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u28/RainbowEggs/Misty/009.jpg

Definitely needs a bigger pool, so does Kane.
lol.png

We would take them down to the pond, but the cows are usually hanging around the pond. Jax is well behaved, but we're pretty sure he wouldn't be able to stand being around a whole herd of cows without wanting to chase them.​

Quote:
Definitely needs a bigger pool, so does Kane.
lol.png

We would take them down to the pond, but the cows are usually hanging around the pond. Jax is well behaved, but we're pretty sure he wouldn't be able to stand being around a whole herd of cows without wanting to chase them.

The problem with a bigger pool is that it's a pain to change the water and Misty tracts in a lot of earth into the pool
barnie.gif
looks crappy in a short while. This way I can easily change it often.

There was the cutest show on Animal Planet last night, about dogs. They had different categories and one of them was a GSD that the owner was filming and asking him if he was a poodle, or a beagle, or a chihauhau . . .and he would cock his head and look at her and when she would say GERMAN SHEPARD? He would get right in the camera and bark, bark, bark. It was so cute and funny.

Back
Top Bottom