How to top everything else? Tornado of course! *WARNING* Graphic Pics

Quote:
We're with you on that. So far we are bracketed, going around us on all sides. Being an apparent lightning rod, I will not be going outside today!
hide.gif

BTW everybody, get the Out Here magazine for free at your local TSC. It has pics of Sharon, Steve and their birds!
big_smile.png

MFB, best of the best for a rapid recovery. Don't overdo it, bud.

Last edited:
We were under a tornado warning last night, but being here in the mountains they tend to skip around us. Never had one since I've lived here.

In Florida though we were hit constantly. During Hurricane Charley I sat on my front porch and watched a portable toilet fly across my pasture.

how are you? so sad for your chick losses. glad you and your family are fine. what a scary experience. hugs and prayers.
hugs.gif

I know you lost some chicks and a few of your out buildings, but it looks like someone up above really tried to protect you.
I helped people clean up after the giant tornado we had here back a few years and know how lucky you really are. We found a Collie that had been picked up clear out in Basehor KS and had traveled in the tornado at least 10 miles to where the Woodlands horse track area is, some how he was fine except for needing to be groomed and shaved up and the vet who took it in found the owners! You just have to keep looking at all the things that made it and know how lucky you are-be safe!

Last edited:
The devestation up here in norht MS is horrendous. There was a tornado headed our eay that turned and leveled a town not far from me. They are doing search and rescue today to try to recover all the victims. I said a HUGE prayer for them and did not take for granted that when I went to bed last night I was in my own bed.

Back
Top Bottom