how to upload pics?

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by FREEZE's CHICKENS, Jan 12, 2011.

1. FREEZE's CHICKENS

FREEZE's CHICKENS Out Of The Brooder

Jan 12, 2011
    Adamstown,pa
    could someone explain to me how to upload pictures onto here? thanks!

2. lilchick

lilchick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Williamsport In.
    I put my photos on photobucket. Then when I want to post I click on pic. and click on IMG (last one) under the pic. Hit the edit button on top of computer screen and click on copy. Go to post and go back to edit and hit paste. preview to see that it took.
    If you have a dell (not I-Mac) then you would just right click mouse and hit copy and do same to paste..Are you confused yet? It is really simple once you get on to it!

3. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

A note: Because of problems with spammers, we've had to limit access of brand new members. So, for a little while you won't be able to post images or links. Sorry for any inconvenience.

1 person likes this.
  4. FREEZE's CHICKENS

FREEZE's CHICKENS Out Of The Brooder

Jan 12, 2011
    Adamstown,pa
    Thats alright! thanks though. just wanted to be like everyone else ! haha i can wait

5. BrattishTaz

BrattishTaz Roo Magnet

Jan 8, 2011
    Tampa Area, Florida
    lol...I spent a good hour trying to figure out how to upload pics. I was ready to beat my "New Egg" head against the wall. [​IMG] I hope the waiting period is not too long, I can't wait to show off my babies. I love this site already!!

1 person likes this.
  6. knboulay

knboulay Out Of The Brooder

Jan 16, 2011
    Massachusetts
    Any idea as to how long we have to wait to post pics when we are new, i was looking for some help identifying my chicks but really hard to do, if no one can see my pics

7. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Unfortunately it's a tradeoff we had to make because of all the recent spam attacks.

Don't worry, the wait isn't too long. Just participate a bit more in our community and before you know it, you'll be able to post pictures. [​IMG]

8. knboulay

knboulay Out Of The Brooder

Jan 16, 2011
    Massachusetts
    Thanks, I can't wait!!

9. NickiDen

NickiDen New Egg

Jan 7, 2015
    Im ready to upload my chicken coop pics!!

10. kruegerfarms

kruegerfarms Out Of The Brooder

Feb 7, 2015
    Missouri
    Same here! [​IMG]
    Wait, it worked!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by