how to upload pics?

I put my photos on photobucket. Then when I want to post I click on pic. and click on IMG (last one) under the pic. Hit the edit button on top of computer screen and click on copy. Go to post and go back to edit and hit paste. preview to see that it took.
If you have a dell (not I-Mac) then you would just right click mouse and hit copy and do same to paste..Are you confused yet? It is really simple once you get on to it!

lol...I spent a good hour trying to figure out how to upload pics. I was ready to beat my "New Egg" head against the wall.
he.gif
I hope the waiting period is not too long, I can't wait to show off my babies. I love this site already!!

Any idea as to how long we have to wait to post pics when we are new, i was looking for some help identifying my chicks but really hard to do, if no one can see my pics

Unfortunately it's a tradeoff we had to make because of all the recent spam attacks.

Don't worry, the wait isn't too long. Just participate a bit more in our community and before you know it, you'll be able to post pictures.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom