How to use and apply VetrX

Jose11632

Songster
Sep 7, 2020
Houston, Texas
One of chicks recently due to a respiratory problem and I was helpless because I couldnt do anything so I went and bought 3 bottles vetrx because I dont want no more chickens dying from respiratory issues the little dude had open mouth breathing so does anyone know how to apply and use it on hens and chicks

General rule is 1 tsp of VetRX to 1 cup of warm water (it will just float in cold water). You can also rub it under the birds wing and around the chest areas or even in coop bedding.

Would its effect not work If my hens and chicks are drinking corid water
If you are already putting Corid in the water, finish out that treatment and then I’d try VetRx. Corid isn’t really going to do much for respiratory issues though.

Vetrx is not going to cure a respiratory disease.
It probably won't help much at all.

Is a vet an option for antibiotics?

If you are already putting Corid in the water, finish out that treatment and then I’d try VetRx. Corid isn’t really going to do much for respiratory issues though.
I'm treating because I've started seeing bloody poop in their coop and I'm giving little ones for prevention because the chance of them getting it is high

Yeah I'll go there should I go after treating then with corid tho
Usually a vet won’t do much for poultry... but some do. Make sure you call your vet to make sure they’ll see Poultry. The “avian” vet around here will see things like parakeets- but not poultry.

Also note that my first post in this thread was just pertaining to what was asked... dosage instructions. As kiki said, it won’t really “cure” a respiratory disease. It may hide the symptoms for a bit.

Back
Top Bottom