how would i go about making blue laced sebrights?????

I was originally inspired to do lavender laced Sebrights after I saw some a while back. When I locked up my silver sebright trio fro breeding I set all the eggs from the get go (didn't wait a couple of weeks) anyway 2 of them hatched into blue pullets, so silver sebright mother and the father would have been this multi breed bantam rooster who was blue with gold through his wings. I decided to lock the blue pullets up with my best Gold rooster and their first egg has hatched! I can't wait for it to feather out!

Top pic are the parents and bottom pic is their chick (front) I set 3 of her first eggs under a pigeon as I was impatient LOL She is now broody on 10 fertile eggs so not long and I'll have a bunch hopefully.

I was originally inspired to do lavender laced Sebrights after I saw some a while back. When I locked up my silver sebright trio fro breeding I set all the eggs from the get go (didn't wait a couple of weeks) anyway 2 of them hatched into blue pullets, so silver sebright mother and the father would have been this multi breed bantam rooster who was blue with gold through his wings. I decided to lock the blue pullets up with my best Gold rooster and their first egg has hatched! I can't wait for it to feather out!

Top pic are the parents and bottom pic is their chick (front) I set 3 of her first eggs under a pigeon as I was impatient LOL She is now broody on 10 fertile eggs so not long and I'll have a bunch hopefully.
How did they come out?

Back
Top Bottom