How would you protect your animals from nuclear fallout?

Pics
It is troubling....the space and geo stuff, but the more I got educated on it the less scary it seemed and I became better prepared to face it (physically and emotionally).... every morning I watch a 2-3 minute space weather news update at the link below....that way I know, for example, where to expect earthquakes to hit, or if the solar wind speed is high, I may feel a bit foggy, weak, and achy that day and plan less strenuous activities (and pop a couple turmeric capsules)... or if the kp index is high I know that my internet or radio signals may be affected....Most don't know that sun and other celestial bodies can affect our emotional state and physical bodies just like the moon affects the tides, especially if you have heart or mental health issues, and they may go through the day disturbed by not knowing why they feel a bit off....

As far as an earth directed x-flare like the Carrington Event, we are expecting to see a much greater one than that, but if you keep up on the news you may have a heads up and some time before it reaches the planet.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Suspicious0bservers
Hubby used to say, when working in the E.R., they always knew if there was a full moon…..

It is troubling....the space and geo stuff, but the more I got educated on it the less scary it seemed and I became better prepared to face it (physically and emotionally).... every morning I watch a 2-3 minute space weather news update at the link below....that way I know, for example, where to expect earthquakes to hit, or if the solar wind speed is high, I may feel a bit foggy, weak, and achy that day and plan less strenuous activities (and pop a couple turmeric capsules)... or if the kp index is high I know that my internet or radio signals may be affected....Most don't know that sun and other celestial bodies can affect our emotional state and physical bodies just like the moon affects the tides, especially if you have heart or mental health issues, and they may go through the day disturbed by not knowing why they feel a bit off....

As far as an earth directed x-flare like the Carrington Event, we are expecting to see a much greater one than that, but if you keep up on the news you may have a heads up and some time before it reaches the planet.

It's not my intention to be rude, but have you thought about getting some help?
I think we are supposed to enjoy our lives not live in fear of what might be. Worrying about the future is pretty pointless; it only exists in our imagination.

It's not my intention to be rude, but have you thought about getting some help?
I think we are supposed to enjoy our lives not live in fear of what might be. Worrying about the future is pretty pointless; it only exists in our imagination.
No offence taken.... YES I do need help...every second of every day, but my help comes from above, often through man, but always directed by God's hand!

I do have concerns but I'm not worried or fearful, and agree that it is pointless....I have peace that surpasses all understanding, but I also have wisdom (but I don't take credit for either because it's not of my own accord, but through God's grace), but if people think ignorance is bliss, they are sadly deceived

Proverbs 22:3 Wise people see trouble coming and get out of its way, but fools go straight to it and suffer for it....

Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge....

I'm not saying anyone is a fool and I don't mean to be rude either, but IMHO these statements sound a bit fearful to me, there is no courage in them.

"This dystopian future some are preparing for with such enthusiasm; I don't think I would want to live in it."...."Quarantine, it shouldn't be an option"

....just sayin' :idunno

Anyway, I'm all about helping others first and foremost

Yup...now we have the "diesel shortage" to further collapse the supply chain, farming, etc....please, everyone get what you need ASAP!
What a load of garbage. Diesel is the least refined yet the most expensive. Why? Because trucks and trains use it, which how all our goods are delivered to the stores. What’s more is POTUS and this dippo senator here in AZ are “cutting through the red tape to get truckers on the road.” Really? What about the “diesel shortage?” How about the federal regs around getting a commercial drivers license to begin with now? And the regs for instructors and testers? They have created more red tape and are doing more to make it difficult but lie to us about it. SMH, same stuff, different administration.. I don’t believe a word that comes out of a politicians mouth.

Last edited:

Wait, what? Do you have a source for this info?
Let me add, if you're in an area that could survive, it is wise to try & be as prepared as you could be. Being just due west, not far from Wash DC & right down the road from Dover AFB, my place would be snuffed out in a nanosecond.

Nuclear fallout is one thing, but not many are talking about what a serious, massive solar flare or CME could do, & the Sun is a very active place, no one has to push any button, it happens, we just haven't been in the direct pathway of a colossal event...yet. 🤔

This event was like the Sun shooting a tiny spit ball, that mostly ricochet off earth

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carrington_Event

Theorists claim Venus & Mars magnetic fields & atmospheres were done in by extreme solar activity, that they once had life.
After mapping cosmic radiation levels at various depths on Mars, researchers have concluded that over time, any life within the first several meters of the planet's surface would be killed by lethal doses of cosmic radiation.

https://www.apexmagnets.com/news-how-tos/the-magnetic-fields-of-our-solar-system/

Sorry don't mean to go off topic, ADD at work again 😆
Did these theorists say why earth wasn’t impacted in such a way? We’re between the two

I’ve seen about the solar flares, and how supposedly a huge one is gonna hit us in 2025, but I hadn’t heard about the mars and Venus life (if it existed) getting wiped out by it

What a load of garbage. Diesel is the least refined yet the most expensive. Why? Because trucks and trains use it, which how all our goods are delivered to the stores. What’s more is POTUS and this dippo senator here in AZ are “cutting through the red tape to get truckers on the road.” Really? What about the “diesel shortage?” How about the federal regs around getting a commercial drivers license to begin with now? And the regs for instructors and testers? They have created more red tape and are doing more to make it difficult but lie to us about it. SMH, same stuff, different administration.. I don’t believe a word that comes out of a politicians mouth.
Right???
IgorsMistress for State Senate!:yesss:

Back
Top Bottom