How would you protect your animals from nuclear fallout?

Pics
Wait, what? Do you have a source for this info?

Did these theorists say why earth wasn’t impacted in such a way? We’re between the two
Venus and Mars' magnetic fields are different than earth's...but we actually are being impacted, our magnetosphere is weakening, just not to that degree yet....in fact all planets in the galaxy are being impacted....but it's not just from the sun....it's also from other things like the incoming binary system, gamma ray bursts, etc...
Have you noticed the foliage, seasons, and weather changing, more species going extinct, tons of dead sealife washing ashore, the rays/color of the sun looks different and stronger than when you were a kid, increase in skin cancer, etc....and don't believe the "cLIEmate change" propaganda.... because it's not caused by cars and cow farts, otherwise it would only be earth that's affected....they just want to blame human activity to impose carbon taxes on us for more money and control ...."Net-Zero Carbon Footpint" ....PFFFFT.... one volcanic eruption produces more carbon dioxide then every car on the planet .... There would be no photosynthesis without CO2 and that equals no vegetation.

Anyway, the link I put above is an excellent source of info referencing scientific documents (in video format), but you can also go to spaceweathernew.com, nasa.gov, noaa.gov...university websites, but keep in mind that the U's and gov sites are also influenced by funding.

Venus and Mars' magnetic fields are different than earth's...but we actually are being impacted, our magnetosphere is weakening, just not to that degree yet....in fact all planets in the galaxy are being impacted....but it's not just from the sun....it's also from other things like the incoming binary system, gamma ray bursts, etc...
Have you noticed the foliage, seasons, and weather changing, more species going extinct, tons of dead sealife washing ashore, the rays/color of the sun looks different and stronger than when you were a kid, increase in skin cancer, etc....and don't believe the "cLIEmate change" propaganda.... because it's not caused by cars and cow farts, otherwise it would only be earth that's affected....they just want to blame human activity to impose carbon taxes on us for more money and control ...."Net-Zero Carbon Footpint" ....PFFFFT.... one volcanic eruption produces more carbon dioxide then every car on the planet .... There would be no photosynthesis without CO2 and that equals no vegetation.

Anyway, the link I put above is an excellent source of info referencing scientific documents (in video format), but you can also go to spaceweathernew.com, nasa.gov, noaa.gov...university websites, but keep in mind that the U's and gov sites are also influenced by funding.
Interesting. I’ll definitely check that out.

I’ll be honest, I figured there was more skin cancer because everyone is more aware of it now. Also that the sun seems stronger than when I was a kid because I’m older now with bad eyes and skin that spent too much time in the sun in the past. I never thought about the sun doing damage to the planet. I mean, I know solar flares can wreak havoc, but wasn’t aware of the degree of damage and such. Thanks for sharing that link!

If a nuclear war happens where all gonna die anyways I wouldnt fight it. Id be the first to die.
Awww....don't say that :(... it's very survivable for many, even if you are not an uber prepper.
Sure, if it breaks out across the planet we may be looking at a nuclear winter situation, that would suck for sure, but people survived the last ice age and other catastrophes far greater than what we've witnessed in our lifetime..... there will be a remnant remaining again 😊

Awww....don't say that :(... it's very survivable for many, even if you are not an uber prepper.
Sure, if it breaks out across the planet we may be looking at a nuclear winter situation, that would suck for sure, but people survived the last ice age and other catastrophes far greater than what we've witnessed in our lifetime..... there will be a remnant remaining again 😊
Id rather not be here and with my lungs it would kill me fast anyways.

Back
Top Bottom