How would you protect your animals from nuclear fallout?

There are so many different viewpoints, theories, translations & beliefs, about Everything. We always search for meaning. We ask why & want a reason. Religion, Spirituality or Science can click the "meaning spot" in our brains. I find it interesting & while I may or may not personally agree, I do enjoy hearing the various ways we try to find meaning. I choose to be respectful & strive for an open mind, that's a challenge at times. I think that many parts of the Bible we see today, as well as most ancient writings, have been "conveniently edited" to best suit the agenda of those that did the "editing" & translating. There are many sides to every story. Is there really a grand plan? Is there a meaning or purpose, or is everything just random & life just happens, because it can? Is Earth the jail of the galaxy & different species dumped their inferior genetic beings off here & said, there ya go, y'all can fend for yourselves & see who makes it or who goes extinct. (I truly do Not hope to meet up with those from the Alligator planet.) Is this actually an ongoing classroom & the alien kid that snuck in knowledge & kicked off our industrial revolution, thought he'd get an A+ for helping us rats learn how to break down the walls of our maze, actually got an F, since all it did was change us from cavemen clubbing eachother over the head one by one, to instead pushing a button to wipe out entire populations. Why is God the Father portrayed as so powerful to be revered as fearful, while Jesus is all about love & forgiveness? There are more questions than possible answers. We can spend an exhausting lifetime seeking answers, or fighting with those that think differently. Or we can choose to be filled with peace & just be grateful for what we have in our lives & appreciate love.

As far as what's on the other side, we'll all find out once we get there. We just might all be in for some surprises.
I have no problem with people believing whatever they want to. They have their beliefs, I have mine. But my understanding was that this person was a Christian, and reincarnation is not a Christian belief and should be contested if it's made to appear that way. That was why I said anything. 😊

Too funny...so now I've started something with memorable quotes...my DH is rambling some off.

"Put some glass in that pneumonia hole"
(Roll up the window)

"There's more room out, than in" or
"Wherever you may be, let your wind blow free" or
"Beans, beans, the musical fruit, the more you eat, the more you toot, the more you toot, the better you feel, so eat your beans at every meal"
(Gas)

"Dollar waitin on a dime" or
"Wastin daylight"
(Wasting time)

"Work more, talk less"
(Shut up & do your chores)

Hey bird brains....what did I miss yesterday? Was at my neighbors for his birthday....noooo they didn't serve horse meat or rattle snake or sumpin like that ....just pork chops ...phew! :yesss:

OK...of course I Must bring some humor to this!!! 😆

So...What's your favorite simple quote, that has minimal words, yet can answer So Many of life's deep ponderings?

I like a few

"Shit Happens"

"Life's like a box of chocolates, ya never know what you're gonna get"

"Don't Worry, Be Happy"

"Leave It Better than how ya found it!"

"When all else fails, just go hug a chicken"
When my hubby gets whiney I say "Suck it up....BUTTERCUP!"

I have no problem with people believing whatever they want to. They have their beliefs, I have mine. But my understanding was that this person was a Christian, and reincarnation is not a Christian belief and should be contested if it's made to appear that way. That was why I said anything. 😊
I feel the same way...what someone believes doesn't affect my feelings for them and I care for them just the same...but as Christians we are commanded to contend for the faith ...like it says in the book of Jude ❤️

Back
Top Bottom