How would you protect your animals from nuclear fallout?

You are spot on with that! And everyone who’s in your circle now, was in your circle in your past life, and will be in your next life. Thats why, sometimes when you meet someone new, you immediately feel good about them- kindred spirits, you might say. Same with negative feelings. We stop ‘reincarnating’ (as some folks call it) when we’ve attained a ‘higher self’.
Class dismissed!
No.

You are spot on with that! And everyone who’s in your circle now, was in your circle in your past life, and will be in your next life. Thats why, sometimes when you meet someone new, you immediately feel good about them- kindred spirits, you might say. Same with negative feelings. We stop ‘reincarnating’ (as some folks call it) when we’ve attained a ‘higher self’.
Class dismissed!
Not to make this about religion, but do you actually believe in that? I always thought that was quite contrary to the Bible

Lol, it absolutely is.
There are so many different viewpoints, theories, translations & beliefs, about Everything. We always search for meaning. We ask why & want a reason. Religion, Spirituality or Science can click the "meaning spot" in our brains. I find it interesting & while I may or may not personally agree, I do enjoy hearing the various ways we try to find meaning. I choose to be respectful & strive for an open mind, that's a challenge at times. I think that many parts of the Bible we see today, as well as most ancient writings, have been "conveniently edited" to best suit the agenda of those that did the "editing" & translating. There are many sides to every story. Is there really a grand plan? Is there a meaning or purpose, or is everything just random & life just happens, because it can? Is Earth the jail of the galaxy & different species dumped their inferior genetic beings off here & said, there ya go, y'all can fend for yourselves & see who makes it or who goes extinct. (I truly do Not hope to meet up with those from the Alligator planet.) Is this actually an ongoing classroom & the alien kid that snuck in knowledge & kicked off our industrial revolution, thought he'd get an A+ for helping us rats learn how to break down the walls of our maze, actually got an F, since all it did was change us from cavemen clubbing eachother over the head one by one, to instead pushing a button to wipe out entire populations. Why is God the Father portrayed as so powerful to be revered as fearful, while Jesus is all about love & forgiveness? There are more questions than possible answers. We can spend an exhausting lifetime seeking answers, or fighting with those that think differently. Or we can choose to be filled with peace & just be grateful for what we have in our lives & appreciate love.

As far as what's on the other side, we'll all find out once we get there. We just might all be in for some surprises.

OK...of course I Must bring some humor to this!!! 😆

So...What's your favorite simple quote, that has minimal words, yet can answer So Many of life's deep ponderings?

I like a few

"Shit Happens"

"Life's like a box of chocolates, ya never know what you're gonna get"

"Don't Worry, Be Happy"

"Leave It Better than how ya found it!"

"When all else fails, just go hug a chicken"

sometimes when you meet someone new, you immediately feel good about them- kindred spirits, you might say. Same with negative feelings.
I read about interesting tests actually done, random people who were somehow automatically either attracted or repelled when they met. The results showed that people automatically attracted to each other shared many genetic traits in common and similar genes in their DNA to each other.
https://magazine.scienceconnected.org/2021/09/friends-at-first-sight-genetics-may-decide/

There are so many different viewpoints, theories, translations & beliefs, about Everything. We always search for meaning. We ask why & want a reason. Religion, Spirituality or Science can click the "meaning spot" in our brains. I find it interesting & while I may or may not personally agree, I do enjoy hearing the various ways we try to find meaning. I choose to be respectful & strive for an open mind, that's a challenge at times. I think that many parts of the Bible we see today, as well as most ancient writings, have been "conveniently edited" to best suit the agenda of those that did the "editing" & translating. There are many sides to every story. Is there really a grand plan? Is there a meaning or purpose, or is everything just random & life just happens, because it can? Is Earth the jail of the galaxy & different species dumped their inferior genetic beings off here & said, there ya go, y'all can fend for yourselves & see who makes it or who goes extinct. (I truly do Not hope to meet up with those from the Alligator planet.) Is this actually an ongoing classroom & the alien kid that snuck in knowledge & kicked off our industrial revolution, thought he'd get an A+ for helping us rats learn how to break down the walls of our maze, actually got an F, since all it did was change us from cavemen clubbing eachother over the head one by one, to instead pushing a button to wipe out entire populations. Why is God the Father portrayed as so powerful to be revered as fearful, while Jesus is all about love & forgiveness? There are more questions than possible answers. We can spend an exhausting lifetime seeking answers, or fighting with those that think differently. Or we can choose to be filled with peace & just be grateful for what we have in our lives & appreciate love.

As far as what's on the other side, we'll all find out once we get there. We just might all be in for some surprises.
Im not religious, and I'm open to anything-- but I used to be Christian, and I studied the Bible. The history of it. Nothing too extreme has been changed in the Bible, except for small translational errors etc. I definitely agree with Isadora on reincarnation being contrary.
The teachings on life and death are consistent, and dont even suggest reincarnation, in fact if you look closely it says the opposite-- that we have one time, one chance, to live and then comes death.
Being open and having different opinions is cool, like I say Im not religious-- but, to claim it's biblical, or open to interpretation...
I have to disagree personally

Back
Top Bottom