How would you protect your animals from nuclear fallout?

Pics
Get yourself an electric pressure canner. I have a Carey. Makes all the difference in the world
Is that like an Insta-Pot? I see a lot of videos with people using those, even people making yogurt in it....I really want to make yogurt with the goat milk!
Oh wait.... I can only use very low voltage electric stuff at the moment (I mostly cook on/in a woodstove or use propane if it's too hot for a fire), until hubby hooks up some more batteries and panels....nag-nag-nag... :duc

Is that like an Insta-Pot? I see a lot of videos with people using those, even people making yogurt in it....I really want to make yogurt with the goat milk!
Oh wait.... I can only use very low voltage electric stuff at the moment (I mostly cook on/in a woodstove or use propane if it's too hot for a fire), until hubby hooks up some more batteries and panels....nag-nag-nag... :duc
My Carey can do multiple things. Pressure can, pressure cook, brown, steam, water bath can, and slow cook. An Insta pot cannot safely can food, it only pressure cooks

Your setup sounds absolutely fabulous. Send me a picture of your wood stove!!

Here's my Hank (wood stove insert)...

Attachments

• Hank.jpg
    Hank.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 4

Back
Top Bottom