How would you protect your animals from nuclear fallout?

Pics
I’m of 2 schools of thought:
1- invasion of privacy/morally wrong to spy and
2- with nothing to hide… I’m not squawking too loud about it.

If used as a force for good, Big Brother is welcome…. At work, at play, In my home, on my phone….

I appreciate your perspective, and respectfully disagree.

The Fourth Amendment protects citizen rights to privacy of their body and health data, activities within their home/on their property, papers, internet searches, emails, personal items....UNLESS there is Probable Cause they have been involved in a crime. The Government is a service industry funded by taxpayers.

The Fourth Amendment protects citizen rights to privacy of their body and health data, activities within their home/on their property, papers, internet searches, emails, personal items....UNLESS there is Probable Cause they have been involved in a crime. The Government is a service industry funded by taxpayers.
Right on! Exactly!

Right on! Exactly!
Yeah... you guys are absolutely right...invasion of privacy is totally unacceptable and there needs to be just cause...IMHO, I think the sentiment was about being personally transparent and having nothing to hide...speaking your mind in truth without fear of consequence.
Welp....I'm just going to go sit over there in the corner now and put on my tin foil dunce cap >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>🥴

Good morning ....had such a hard time keeping a straight face all morning while thinking about putting a microscopic fried egg in front of my husband for breakfast (well it's gonna be lunchtime soon).....what makes this so funny to me is that he was the class clown (and still is....I live in the constant state of wonder...."what practical joke is he plotting against me now", PLUS he is a really REALLY big dude...not fat at all but....he's this big tall burly mahnly-mahn and he eats like a horse. Prolly 10 times as much as me....below is a pic from the first time we went out to breakfast when he ordered 2 BREAKFASTS on one plate....The waitress taking his order was like this >>>> :hmm and the other customers in this tiny diner murmured when she carried out his plate so I handed him my fork and snapped this pic.
1668018940178.jpeg

Anyway, he finished his plate and ate my leftover hash browns too... I then accused him of causing world hunger!
So now I just have to think of a way to get him out of the house for a bit while I cook it because if he sees me cooking that then my sweet revenge will be spoiled...hmmm...I'd tell him to chop wood but there's already a bunch out there... I KNOW!!! I'll go tell him to go pick up some Depends for me (because I'm gonna need them when he sees his brunch plate....hahaha....can't wait to see his face) Welp, I'll think of something....in the meantime I gotta work on some email and look really busy so he doesn't want bother me when he starts to get hungry. (he already had some oatmeal so that bought me some time....heh....heh)

Good morning ....had such a hard time keeping a straight face all morning while thinking about putting a microscopic fried egg in front of my husband for breakfast (well it's gonna be lunchtime soon).....what makes this so funny to me is that he was the class clown (and still is....I live in the constant state of wonder...."what practical joke is he plotting against me now", PLUS he is a really REALLY big dude...not fat at all but....he's this big tall burly mahnly-mahn and he eats like a horse. Prolly 10 times as much as me....below is a pic from the first time we went out to breakfast when he ordered 2 BREAKFASTS on one plate....The waitress taking his order was like this >>>> :hmm and the other customers in this tiny diner murmured when she carried out his plate so I handed him my fork and snapped this pic.
View attachment 3317523

Anyway, he finished his plate and ate my leftover hash browns too... I then accused him of causing world hunger!
So now I just have to think of a way to get him out of the house for a bit while I cook it because if he sees me cooking that then my sweet revenge will be spoiled...hmmm...I'd tell him to chop wood but there's already a bunch out there... I KNOW!!! I'll go tell him to go pick up some Depends for me (because I'm gonna need them when he sees his brunch plate....hahaha....can't wait to see his face) Welp, I'll think of something....in the meantime I gotta work on some email and look really busy so he doesn't want bother me when he starts to get hungry. (he already had some oatmeal so that bought me some time....heh....heh)

...heh)​

Napoleon Bonaparte was credited for saying "An army marches on its stomach." Same might be true for husbands?​

Napoleon Bonaparte was credited with saying "An army marches on its stomach." I would think same is true for husbands.​

View attachment 3317523

What a fun story!

Napoleon Bonaparte was credited with saying "An army marches on its stomach." Somehow I feel there may be a corollary with husbands and chores. ;)

...heh)​

Napoleon Bonaparte was credited for saying "An army marches on its stomach." Same might be true for husbands?​

Napoleon Bonaparte was credited with saying "An army marches on its stomach." I would think same is true for husbands.​

What a fun story!

Napoleon Bonaparte was credited with saying "An army marches on its stomach." Somehow I feel there may be a corollary with husbands and chores. ;)
Sorry for the wonky formatting.

View attachment 3317523

Okay he hasn't gone out yet and is just being a "FaceBag" on his computer so I'm going to have to widen the scope of this conspiracy. I'm going to contact our neighbor Jamal who is building a new house a few miles away and my husband has been helping him out here and there. I'll tell Jamal to message him on FB that he needs help with something...to just make something up...something small and stupid, but when he gets there Jamal should say to him "never mind I got it...thanks anyway.... welp I gotta go out and get (some sort of building materials) now" and that way my hubby can't stay to hang out and stuper-vise....that should give me enough time before he gets back for me fry up his teeny weenie egg LOL

Back
Top Bottom