How y'all are?

WELCOME from Virginia!! I don't have any where near the number of varmints as you do and hope I never will!!
lau.gif

Love your tag line...

GG
I'd have more animals if I had the room and money. They are much nicer company than most folks I know.

bheila
Is that a pygmy goat in your pic? I am thinking of getting one to milk. I have read that their milk is the closest to cow's milk. I'd like to try making some cheese.

Thanks. That's Trey. His grandfather was a Blue Spanish Muff game cock. His dad was half muff/ half white bantam. So he is a 1/4 Blue Spanish Muff and 3/4 white bantam. He looks like a miniature Blue Spanish Muff. He's a good little guy. We call him Trey because he's the third in the line.

I didn't know you had chickens. Please tell me about them.

Quote:
I currently have 51, 33 of which are 8 week olds.

There is a topic back on DE about my foray into chickenhood, er um, my obscession into chickens.

http://www.dailyequine.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6232
A brief summary:

Last June I started with Hoss the rooster, free from a coworker. Then bought 21 day old pullets from Mt Healthy Hatchery, several were roosters. Hatchery gave me a 5 pullet credit, thus the cycle continues.

On this forum I met Ms Lewis Rich who offered to incubate some of my eggs and I timed it so that my trip to the hatchery was the same week my eggs hatched so everyone is the same age and size. SO I got 5 free, bought 15 and hatched 10, bought four more from Ms Lewis Rich.... oops my addiction is showing.

Unfortunately I once again have several roosters. One from the hatchery and possibly 3 from the 9 living chicks Hoss fertilized.

Which one of your horses is in foal?

Back
Top Bottom