Howdy from Oak Grove Ky!

welcome-byc.gif
, from Virginia! We're a veteran family and I had to thank you for your service to our country!

So sorry to hear about the hard learning curve the first time, though. We also lost some chickens early in our endeavor as we embarked on this learning curve. You live and learn. Enjoy your new little ones when they hatch!
jumpy.gif

welcome-byc.gif
, from Virginia! We're a veteran family and I had to thank you for your service to our country!

So sorry to hear about the hard learning curve the first time, though. We also lost some chickens early in our endeavor as we embarked on this learning curve. You live and learn. Enjoy your new little ones when they hatch!
jumpy.gif
Well Thank you for the thanks! I'm certainly not one of the ones who needs it. I work at the hospital in the lab. The most adventure I get it giving away blood to the soldier who were on the front lines... After all, I spend a good portionof my time at work on here...
wink.png

My husband and I are being stationed at fort campbell here very soon. We have chickens (hens) we use for eggs and Im having trouble finding information on keeping chickens in city limits. Were looking at houses in the oak grove area. It looks like you are in that area so I was wondering if you could give me some infornation on this subject! thank you!

Back
Top Bottom