Howdy peeps! Just a curious amateur passing by

OtakuDeNoche

In the Brooder
Jun 11, 2019
Texas
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
I've had quite a few years tending chickens but never with the incubation process.
(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
I have none at the moment, waiting for them to hatch :)
(3) What breeds do you have?
In another 12 hours, it's going to be day 20 and hopefully the Japanese Bantams start to show progress, currently all 7 eggs "wiggle" w/ one pipped already.
(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
Hmm... as a young lad I always grew up around farm animals, and I like the beauty of the nature on aspect of raising farm creatures.
(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
Some hobbies include the anime(if my screenname wasn't more obvious) & I enjoy fixing/building computers. So yea I'm a tech geek with passion for nature.
(6) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community?
I actually came across this site about a month ago to prepare myself of how it's like to incubate eggs, and the results of various users on here have given me a lot of information which I gladly appreciate.

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to BYC. I hope that you enjoy your time here.

This is a useful link of “How to” BYC guides to take a look at announcements-feedback-issues-guides.3. I’d suggest including your location using the guide in the link above. You can use this link to contact members in your area - Find your State's thread.

Best wishes

Pork Pie

Back
Top Bottom