Howdy!

Xalthir

Chirping
May 24, 2020
Louisiana
Hi! My name is Gabriel, but my online handle is Xalthir. I decided to just use the template since I didn't feel like doing it all from 'scratch'doyougetit.

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
I am new to chickens, we've kept them for almost a year now but just recently I started taking the hobby more seriously.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?

We currently have a flock of 5 wonderful ladies. Their names are Uno, Salt, Pepper, Stoker, and Poe.

(3) What breeds do you have?

We currently have 2 Australorps, 2 Silver Laced Wyandotte, 1 Buff Orpington.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?

They are the most intelligent and interesting animals I have ever met. They are more loving and affectionate than most other pets/livestock that I've ever interacted with and that made me fall in love with them in a way I never expected.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?

I write, play video games, farm, and run tabletop games!

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

I live with my found family and love my pets very much. We have a bearded dragon named Critical; three cats, Alaska, Fredward, Hiccup; several snakes; a dog named Donut; and a hamster named Ashen. We have big hearts and love our neighbors a lot, we don't stand for oppression in any form, and we believe in workers-rights and gun-rights.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D

I actually found the site by just looking up stuff about chickens. It keeps coming up as a top result so I figured I'd join in, plus the sense of humor here seems to match mine.

Attachments

• photo_2020-05-24_21-43-27.jpg
    photo_2020-05-24_21-43-27.jpg
    256.1 KB · Views: 38

Back
Top Bottom