Hubby said no more…

I have goose eggs in the incubator currently. I have White Embdens and Toulouse. I'm hatching babies out for my local farmstore, hopefully goslings will sell😊 When are your babies due?
I just set them in today around 1, so I believe it'll be the 7th or 8th? One of my runners laid her first egg, so I threw it in too :). I had a hard time finding Toulouse eggs in my area so I had to go with my next preferences. I'm really hoping for a pair of Pilgrims out if this hatch. She does have pair, but she also has a Pom gander and an American Buff goose. Fingers crossed!

I raise Pilgrims - the girls just started laying a few days ago, so I'm collecting them to incubate right now. :highfive:

At this rate, I don't think it'll take too long to have enough to set. Best wishes to those with eggs in already for a great hatch!

I raise Pilgrims - the girls just started laying a few days ago, so I'm collecting them to incubate right now. :highfive:

At this rate, I don't think it'll take too long to have enough to set. Best wishes to those with eggs in already for a great hatch!
I may look you up once they hatch (fingers crossed, I know waterfowl can be fickle) to see if you can help me determine the breed!

Back
Top Bottom