Hudson Valley NY *chat thread*

Sorry I'm just seeing the email but if you still have now I'd love to take them.

That's ok I do still have them if you want to pm me I can give you more information. I have some 2 year old hens too if anyone is interested. One is a sliver laced wyandotte the other is a light brahma, and they lay pretty much everyday.

Hi there! I'm looking for some hens in the Hudson Valley - hoping to get 8 hens that are already laying, and ideally would love a mix of breeds. Is anyone selling any?
Thanks!

Hello everyone! Hope you're all hanging in through this wonderfully wet weather... I however have decided it's well past due for me to reduce my 8 blue laced red wyandottes that were hatched mid March. I am going to reserve a trio but am ha I g a hard time trying to pick which ones to keep. My offer is for 5 unsexed grow outs (I am going to try to guess on the sexes of the 3 I'm reserving) but I cannot guarantee sex or SOP. The price can't be beat at $60 for the 5. If you'd like fewer they will be $15 each.
This offer is reserved exclusively to BYC members until tomorrow afternoon, at which time I will open it to craigslist.
I am located just 10 minutes north of the Peekskill metro north station on the east side of the river.
I would consider meeting at the Fishkill blue seal.
Please email me directly at sugarstark at yahoo dot com
Thanks!

I've got tow cockerels for sale in Garrison NY near the Peekskill metro north station. One is pure cream legbar from "olive egg farm" and the other is a CCL cross. Take both for $20 or the pure CCL for $15 and the cross for $10. I can meet you in Fishkill at the blue seal tomorrow morning or you at the Peekskill or Garrison train stations or on rout 6 in Mahopac.
There boys have been raised with kids and dogs, the prettier of the two is the cross (there's a chance he's also pure just the darker shade).

They were hatched around Valentine's Day and have a tiny little bantam that they don't bother who's about the size of a 3 week old large fowl chick. No signs of people aggression yet.

I'm posting here to hopefully get someone local.

Thanks in advance!
Kate

Back
Top Bottom