HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT - BYC SOFTWARE CONVERSION Tuesday 1/10/2012

It really is awesome...I only wish my computers would have supported it...my laptop crashed right afer I was in the sandbox...so two weeks without...I had my work computer but wasn't allowed access from work....Can't wait to actually have it for good it looks amazing!

Is the new site going to have a better feedback system? It's very hard to find where you've bought something to go and leave feedback or to send a notice asking people to leave feedback.

I'm always ready & waiting for new technology ... I have wanted so many times to ask BYC a quick question or post a quick photo of my hens, but found BYC facebook easier and quicker to use. I can't wait to try using your new program
tongue.png
Thanks!!!!
My 'baker's dozen' of LAND RUN Hens & I THANK you from Oklahoma!!!
lol.png

caf.gif
old.gif
I'm glad that you are changing.The reason is that I can't understand the posting pictures I have had some good people on BYC to explain it to me and I was in the process of slowly getting it.I will wait now.A few days won't hurt me now.This is about the only thing that I get on the computer for at home.As a general rule I'm not big on changes;but this is a welcomed one.I want to take this time to thank you and your staff for all that you have done.
clap.gif
ya.gif

I had a chance to play around in there too, and I think most people will be pleased. Navigating new places is always a learning process, but I found the new site pretty easy peasy.

Back
Top Bottom