HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT - BYC SOFTWARE CONVERSION Tuesday 1/10/2012

Quote:
I don't have to imagine, I know exactly what it looks like:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-mJhR9DmjN...DlYCP_XDFQ/s640/messy_desk_contest_winner.jpg

That would be perfect if it had an Apple 2E computer.
lau.gif

And a Commador.

Quote:
If you don't remember your password, I'd sign out and when you go to sign in again, click "Forgot password." Then you'll get an auto email with a password code thing that you can use to log in, and then go to your profile and change it. Then I'd write down somewhere what you changed it to.

Wow Nifty... I remember way back in 2007 when I first started a desparate search for help with a sick chicken and stumbled across BYC.
Back then it was so small it seemed everyone was on a first name basis. Still is that way sometimes...some of us have been around a while.
And fun to welcome new members. Congratulations on building a successful resource for poultry lovers around the world!

is there going to be a new web address or is it gonna be the same and is this page still gonna be accessible after tomorrow
big_smile.png

i can not wait it is changing the whole thing not just the forum right
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
If you don't remember your password, I'd sign out and when you go to sign in again, click "Forgot password." Then you'll get an auto email with a password code thing that you can use to log in, and then go to your profile and change it. Then I'd write down somewhere what you changed it to.

Thanks. I had forgotten that, too.
th.gif
The mind really is the first to go... I'm good, now, Speckledhen helped me out. AND I wrote my new password down, this time.
big_smile.png

This is very exciting!! I can't tell you how many times I drag the mouse to "like" a post and there is no way to do that!
lol.png

Like anything new, it will take some time to master, but with all the great help on this forum, none of us are ever alone.
Great work, BYC!!!!!
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom