HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT - BYC SOFTWARE CONVERSION Tuesday 1/10/2012

Yay Chicks! :

12:42 here and I'm glad it hasn't gone down yet 'cause I'm having an insomnia night!

Constant thing for me. I never even sign out. Sometimes I'll shut down my laptop and then come back in and leave BYC up. Insomnia for me? Or addiction? Either way, BYC has gotten me through some really hard nights.​

You too Wolftracks??? I've had insomnia for ever, people know I'm up all night long. It does come in handy when my friend from Australia emails, I get right too it. I'm always here. People are right when they say insomnia leads to over eating- at least for me. Have to nosh on something when checking out the latest crisis on BYC.

This all reminds me of that Y2K stuff back in 2000. My son was so worried he stayed up all night checking with email buddies around the world to see if they were still around. I thought that was so childish (he was a child then) and here I am afraid to let go of the old BYC.

Quote:
LOL I know, I can't believe my life evolves these days around a chicken site, but it's done ok for Nifty!

I've been like this since I was a little girl. My mom had to give up on a bedtime for me. I had to at least stay in bed long enough for my sisters and brothers to fall asleep. And if I get too much sleep, I'm a grouch and tired.

I can drink a pot of coffee and pass out, it has never kept me awake, so I drink coffee or green tea all night. Then there are the chocolate attacks. Only started having those after my husband died, so I've chunked up a bit. Need to go back to working out everyday, but it might interfer with my BYC time. LOL

We're still up and running.
ya.gif

Quote:
As stated earlier, most people get a membership upgrade to support BYC, but here are some of the benefits:

GFMs: Everything regular members get plus:

Special Group Badge
Special or Custom Title
Turn off site ads
Attach Files (zip, pdf, xls, etc.)
Access Private Member Section
First Peek at new features
Smileys In Signature
BYC Store Discount Code
More Buy Sell Trade Listings
More Buy Sell Trade "Ad Bumping"

PPMs: Everything regular members & GFM's get plus:

Turn off side column in forum
Turn off carousel
Edit Your Own Title
Highlight Ads
Customize # of posts/page
Go invisible
More Buy Sell Trade Listings
More Buy Sell Trade "Ad Bumping"

We'll always be adding more benefits and features to all of the groups, but hopefully that gives you an idea of the benefits.

Thanks, Nifty! I think I am going to renew but not until after the transfer so that I can get used to it first before I throe in a bunch more new features.
tongue.png

Quote:
You have until 6 a.m PST. For those of us east of there, we can still get on after we wake up this morning. The downside is, it will prob beclate tonight for us before it is back up.

Back
Top Bottom