HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT - BYC SOFTWARE CONVERSION Tuesday 1/10/2012

Massive problems for me! I haven't gotten any notifications for threads I am subscribed to, I can't change my preferences or re-load my avatar. When I try to do either of these, I get a "please wait" message and it locks up. I waited over an hour once before refreshing. I even tried to add a smiley to a prior response to this thread, and got the same "please wait" message. Sorry, very frustrated. And on top of that, I have to select "compatablility mode" to keep the page from being shoved onto one side or the other. (sad face)

Not sure why, on the Home Page, that some of the threads listed under recent activity were last posted to in November ???
Is this a glitch? Hopefully, 'cause then it can be fixed.

Massive problems for me! I haven't gotten any notifications for threads I am subscribed to, I can't change my preferences or re-load my avatar. When I try to do either of these, I get a "please wait" message and it locks up. I waited over an hour once before refreshing. I even tried to add a smiley to a prior response to this thread, and got the same "please wait" message. Sorry, very frustrated. And on top of that, I have to select "compatablility mode" to keep the page from being shoved onto one side or the other. (sad face)

Massive problems for me. This is the third time I have attempted to post a raply, as the other attempts did nothing. I haven't gotten any notifications for subscribe threads, I can't change my preferences or re-upload my avatar. When I try to do anything, I get a "please wait" message and the screen locks up. Other wbsites are working fine, so its not my computer.... Very Frustrated. And on top of that, I have to use compatability mode or everything is shoved to one side.

Back
Top Bottom