HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT - BYC SOFTWARE CONVERSION Tuesday 1/10/2012

Massive problems for me! I haven't gotten any notifications for threads I am subscribed to, I can't change my preferences or re-load my avatar. When I try to do either of these, I get a "please wait" message and it locks up. I waited over an hour once before refreshing. I even tried to add a smiley to a prior response to this thread, and got the same "please wait" message. Sorry, very frustrated. And on top of that, I have to select "compatablility mode" to keep the page from being shoved onto one side or the other. (sad face)

The email notifications are coming through to me now and I was able to upload my avatar.
celebrate.gif

Massive problems for me! I haven't gotten any notifications for threads I am subscribed to, I can't change my preferences or re-load my avatar. When I try to do either of these, I get a "please wait" message and it locks up. I waited over an hour once before refreshing. I even tried to add a smiley to a prior response to this thread, and got the same "please wait" message. Sorry, very frustrated. And on top of that, I have to select "compatablility mode" to keep the page from being shoved onto one side or the other. (sad face)

The email notifications are coming through to me now and I was able to upload my avatar. :celebrate

I'm still not having any luck.

I just would like a show your post thread like before that shows all the threads that you have posted on. I dont want an email notification for each time there is a reponse because some of the thread move 20 pages a day.

I have a question, is the recipe section gone? Also, I am not receiving e-mails for subscribed threads? Still love BYC. Just learning how it functions.

I have a question, also. I wanted to try out the lists on my profile and so I made one, but I wanted to delete it and then I saw the 'delete list' button, but when I clicked on it, it said eror. Is there a reason for that? Thanks :)

I have a question, is the recipe section gone? Also, I am not receiving e-mails for subscribed threads? Still love BYC. Just learning how it functions.

I think it may just be an issue of them needing some time to get everything and everyone functional. We seem to be getting up and running a bit at a time. Hang in there!

I just would like a show your post thread like before that shows all the threads that you have posted on. I dont want an email notification for each time there is a reponse because some of the thread move 20 pages a day.

It is now working for me like it used to. Except I have a TON more options to change things up in the future!!!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom