HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT - BYC SOFTWARE CONVERSION Tuesday 1/10/2012

I think it may just be an issue of them needing some time to get everything and everyone functional. We seem to be getting up and running a bit at a time. Hang in there!

I have a question, is the recipe section gone? Also, I am not receiving e-mails for subscribed threads? Still love BYC. Just learning how it functions.

Thank you
big_smile.png

Where's the post again that tells us which browser to use so that it doesn't take so long to load? I use Safari 1.5.2 which works well with my Mac. Tried searching for it, but came up with a bunch of unrelated stuff.

I really really really want to get rid of that column next to the posts when I view the forum. It has ads and "recent reviews." How can I get rid of it?
GFM and PPM can eliminate the ads.

Only PPM can get rid of the right side bar with the reviews etc.\

Imp

Well, while I was excited to see the new page, new setup, I am finding it exceptionally slow to navigate, very slow loading, posting, way slow. Also noticed that it is showing people, Offline that are actually Online. It showed me offline after I just posted a reply, and while I was still Online.
I don't need to see my private messages in a list off the the side... well... I guess this will take some getting used to and I do hope the bugs that didn't get worked out before implementing get worked out soon.
Tentatively, somewhat optomistic this will be o.k....

Back
Top Bottom