HUGE Forum Changes – New Sections & New Rules – MUST READ!

I'm really too new for it to have affected me. I did see an "introduction" board which I didn't notice before, so I thought that was a great idea. I wasn't sure I was posting in the right place when I introduced myself. I think having distinct boards will help people find the information they need that may have already been posted, and get quicker answers to questions they need answers to.

In order to facilitate better handling of the thousands of posts daily please note breeding and genetics has been changed to breeding, genetics and showing as these 3 general topics are all related. Questions about showing, advice need to be posted there.

Thank you

Stay tuned for more exciting upgrades to BYC!

You guys have done an amazing job with this forum! Particularly with the re-organization of the "Everything else chicken" breakdown"- Love it!

Way better than the morning newspaper; for me I start my day with my coffee and BYC!!!

Orchidchick

It would be nice if people that advertise chickens for sale would reply to you inquires. Two words would be nice if nothing was available Sold out!

Quote:
coolies,,, i'll be using that alot,, since i trying to split my breeds apart, hopefully by spring i should have 2 mating pens per breed,, and have 10 or 15 breeds
big_smile.png

thankies nifta ,,
wink.png

we need a section called " how to operate this site,how to post posts, and how to use smileys.
man every time you guys have a post ,,like the 1 telling us what to post in the "managing your flock" ,, people ask questions bout how ta use everything.

Back
Top Bottom