Huge hawk has been hanging in my yard for 3 days

Hawks are protected. Can't LEGALLY shoot them. And they have eaten more of my silkies, than any other breed.
You must cover them up, I have tried every cockamamie idea to scare them away. Doesn't work.

And this what he said . If the Hawk kill your animal you have a right to shoot it. If it don't kill your animal and you just shoot it for fuun then it a CRIME ..

So I keep reading about all these sightings of hawks. I would like for you to just shoot them. Shoot them many, many times with your camera and post the pictures in here please. Hawks are so pretty!!!

something else to consider is discharging a firearm inside the city limit is a big No-No. Very big fine the loss of the firearm and the chance of killing a neighbor. You can proptect your birds in other ways other than killing.

Ya or if kids are around you don't want them to get hurt just shoot it will a bb you don't have to kill it just make sure you scare it away . I have seen hawks hit the pen and take one

Quote:
I'm not in the city limits and I did discharge a firearm in order to scare it, guess what, it came right back, this bird is a nuisance and is finding a free meal instead of eating the darn rats and mice and numerous rabbits in the field.

Back
Top Bottom