Human RP 2 *i created the OP so don’t say this is a copy of the Original human RP*

Suddenly Mista flew around the corner “Lycan doesn’t have it” she panted “trodaire”. She spotted a few chewed pieces of plastic then she saw it a mangled hair brush “trodaire” she screamed
Oh no, oh no, she's gonna kill him for real this time. Uh... "Oh crud." River groaned, slowly grabbing the mangled, slobbery piece of plastic that had once been her sister's hairbrush, eyes turning to the huge wolf-dog hiding under the table. "Trodaire! Not your's!" She snarled harshly, holding the hairbrush in-front of his muzzle and batting his tender jaws with it harshly. I knew this would happen when Mom got me a wolf.
"You have to be strong with him, River, he's a real responsibility and needs a good handler." Great, Mom, I can do that, but how can I stop Mista from killing the mutt?
She growled in her mind, glowering at Trodaire. "You see what you did, pup?" She snapped at him, watching as he flipping onto his back to show his stomach, stating that he understood her as his alpha.
She turned back to Mista, wincing at her sister's face. "I'll... Buy you two new fancy ones... They won't be the one gave you, but... I can't help this one."

Oh no, oh no, she's gonna kill him for real this time. Uh... "Oh crud." River groaned, slowly grabbing the mangled, slobbery piece of plastic that had once been her sister's hairbrush, eyes turning to the huge wolf-dog hiding under the table. "Trodaire! Not your's!" She snarled harshly, holding the hairbrush in-front of his muzzle and batting his tender jaws with it harshly. I knew this would happen when Mom got me a wolf.
"You have to be strong with him, River, he's a real responsibility and needs a good handler." Great, Mom, I can do that, but how can I stop Mista from killing the mutt?
She growled in her mind, glowering at Trodaire. "You see what you did, pup?" She snapped at him, watching as he flipping onto his back to show his stomach, stating that he understood her as his alpha.
She turned back to Mista, wincing at her sister's face. "I'll... Buy you two new fancy ones... They won't be the one gave you, but... I can't help this one."
“I know” her shoulders slumped “it’s just that was the last bit of mum I had left” she walked sluggishly up the stairs

“I know” her shoulders slumped “it’s just that was the last bit of mum I had left” she walked sluggishly up the stairs
River watched her, shocked by her reaction. She had expected her to lash out...
She rose to her feet, setting the brush on the table before jogging after Mista. "Mista! I'm sorry about Mom's brush. I don't know what got into him... I've been trying to work with him, but he's just a puppy though." She said quietly, sliding to a stop in-front of her to interject her rout to her room.
What would cheer her up... Uh, that rabbit. "Hey, how's Amber?"

River watched her, shocked by her reaction. She had expected her to lash out...
She rose to her feet, setting the brush on the table before jogging after Mista. "Mista! I'm sorry about Mom's brush. I don't know what got into him... I've been trying to work with him, but he's just a puppy though." She said quietly, sliding to a stop in-front of her to interject her rout to her room.
What would cheer her up... Uh, that rabbit. "Hey, how's Amber?"
“Amber is doing great” she grinned but then it faded as her eyes landed on a picture of their mum

“Amber is doing great” she grinned but then it faded as her eyes landed on a picture of their mum
(BTW, I was thinking maybe Darcy and Lucas died in a car accident because Darcy got destracted by River who was talking to her and drifted into the wrong lane?)
River followed Mista's eyes to the picture of their family, a smile cracked over their mother's tanned face, violet eyes sparkling with happiness, wavy dark brown hair draped around her, one arm cradling a small baby-- Lucas, the other slung around their father's, Conrad's, shoulders, with River, Lycan, and Mista standing before them.
A small smile slid over her face as she realized how she herself looked like a spitting image of Conrad, while Lycan looked just like Darcy, and Mista looked like a good mix of them both.
Her smile faded as she looked back to Mista. "I miss her too."

(BTW, I was thinking maybe Darcy and Lucas died in a car accident because Darcy got destracted by River who was talking to her and drifted into the wrong lane?)
River followed Mista's eyes to the picture of their family, a smile cracked over their mother's tanned face, violet eyes sparkling with happiness, wavy dark brown hair draped around her, one arm cradling a small baby-- Lucas, the other slung around their father's, Conrad's, shoulders, with River, Lycan, and Mista standing before them.
A small smile slid over her face as she realized how she herself looked like a spitting image of Conrad, while Lycan looked just like Darcy, and Mista looked like a good mix of them both.
Her smile faded as she looked back to Mista. "I miss her too."
Mista burst into tears and fled into her room

Back
Top Bottom