HUMAN RP!

Pics
"She moved on." Connor paused, the harsh reality of it all still paining him all these years later. "Her...her favorite pen. It had a fuzzy flamingo on top and it sparkled so bright..." He trailed off and just let the wind batter his vunerable face.
When he spoke again, his voice was a tremulous whisper easily lost to the blurred night. "I'd used it last. All blame was pinned on me. I searched high and low, but to no avail. And so she left me."
"Wow." Whitnay said under her breath. She thought for a moment. He's been through a lot of hard times it seems, and i just threw away his hat. Im so r00d. "i've never been through anything like that. No one has ever loved me, so i cant relate. But that sucks, dude."

River growled under her breath. Why does Dad think I have to go to that stupid barn thing-y? I'm not anti-social, people just don't want to hang out with me. She walked quickly along the sidewalk, glancing around to make sure no other people were around and held the possibility to be ran into, which luckily, there wasn't.
Except for that mob at that barn.
She growled quietly under her breath, slowing her pace slightly and pulling her black hoodie's hood over her head to keep her face from being seen. Hopefully no one would notice her and she could simply hang out in the shadows and eavesdrop as always, and if they did see her they wouldn't recognize her, having just moved to this 'Newk' mere days before from New York city and she was yet to meet someone, much to her pleasure.
As she slipped into the loud and bustling barn, she accidentally rammed into a un-expecting teen that happened to be in her way, knocking them both down onto their rumps.
(That can be anyone's character.)

Last edited:
[Nena]
*Sees Dave*
[Dave]
*Sees Nena*
[Nena]
*Walks over to Dave*
"I didn't know you were here."
[Dave]
"I didn't know you were here either."
[Nena]
"Nice to see someone i know is here."
[Zane]
"I don't like people with cat ears."
*Walks away*
[Nena]
"He was rude."
[Dave]
"That's my cousin Dave."
[Nena]
"You're cousin is weird."
[Dave]
"I know."
[Nena]
"How well do you know your way around this place."
[Dave]
"We only got settled in yesterday."
[Nena]
"Same with me."
[Dave]
"Have you met anyone?"
[Nena]
"Only you and your cousin."
[Dave]
"How did you get here than?"
[Nena]
"I saw you walking and followed."
[Dave]
"Ok. Sounds just like you."
[Nena]
*Adjusts cat ears*
[Dave]
"Why do you wear those cat ears?"
[Nena]
"My favorite character from a show has cat ears, pink hair, and I look up to her. She also has the same last name as i do"
[Dave]
"Ok."
*Awkward silence*
[Zane]
*Walks over to Dave and Nena*
"I'm sorry for what i said about you cat ears."
[Nena]
"That's ok. A lot of people think my cat ears are weird."
[Dave]
"I don't."
[Nena]
"That's why we're friends."
[Zane]
"The little bit of Emo in me causes me to not like cat ears. I like them when i'm not busy Emoing."
[Nena]
"We can be friends then."
[Zane]
"Sure."
*Smile*
[Dave]
"BTW Zane, I told Aclana about you crush on her."
[Zane]
*Looks shocked*
"I told you not to tell her."
[Dave]
"I'm not the kind of person to lie."
*Walks away*
[Nena]
"Bye Zane."
*Follows Dave*

[Zane]
*Goes over to Dave*
"I've noticed some of the people have left."
[Dave]
"What about it."
[Zane]
"I want to see if Aclana is ok."
[Dave]
"If we find them can you introduce them to me."
[Zane]
"Sure."
*Walks out the door*
[Dave]
*Follows*
[Zane]
"I see horse prints."
[Dave]
"What about it."
[Zane]
"A few of the girls have horses."
[Dave]
"Does Aclana have one?"
[Zane]
"Of course she does."
[Dave]
"Let's follow it."
*Follows trail of horse prints*
[Zane]
*Follows Dave*

Suddenly, Brooke galloped up to the barn. "Aclana is coming! We got Hudston back." She was panting, and slid off of Bossys back. She walked into the barn, knocking heads with someone. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" Brooke was still panting. "haven't I seen you before? At a cafe or something?" (Remember that dead as dirt RP?)

Back
Top Bottom