HUMAN RP!

Pics
River raised an eyebrow, but turned her face from Isabella. "I can see that." She said flatly, raising a hand a knock a strand of black hair from her eye. "If you dislike them so much, then why are you here?" She muttered, flicking her bright eyes back over to the girl.
“Because my MUM said I should be more social and she forced me to come down here” she huffed

Good ideas sorry

(No you like the showname? Castles of Gold?)

"Bossy here has won at least 100 Golds." Brooke said, "But she can be quit rude sometimes." She said, pointing out Bossy trying to bite Castle. "She hates most stallions, can't stand them. Though, one of the race horses Hit the Mark, a stallion, is Bossys best friend. He's a dappled gray, and is my only other horse." Brooke blabbered on.

(No you like the showname? Castles of Gold?)

"Bossy here has won at least 100 Golds." Brooke said, "But she can be quit rude sometimes." She said, pointing out Bossy trying to bite Castle. "She hates most stallions, can't stand them. Though, one of the race horses Hit the Mark, a stallion, is Bossys best friend. He's a dappled gray, and is my only other horse." Brooke blabbered on.
(Yes I love it :love)
Elena nodded, “I do natural horsemanship” she said smiling

Connor sucked in a breath, but had to dodge to avoid being whacked in the face with a passing tree's arm. "I've never been loved since. Guess fate knows what it's doing, though. I mean, if I'd been in a relationship for the remainder of my elementary years, I wouldn't have been able to focus on my work as well and achieve high honor roll and therefore get more hats."
"neato, im stupid either way and suck at school." Whitnay said, trying to remember why she was on this speedy bovine in the first place.

“Because my MUM said I should be more social and she forced me to come down here” she huffed
"Huh, seems we've been brought here by the same reasons, except it was my father who decided to be a butt." River uttered quietly, before wincing at her words with embarrassment. She didn't even know this girl, yet here she was, rambling with her. But it may be good to have... Acquaintances here who don't hate me. She reached over and grabbed a cup of punch from a nearby table, sipping from it nonchalantly. "You live around here?"

"Huh, seems we've been brought here by the same reasons, except it was my father who decided to be a butt." River uttered quietly, before wincing at her words with embarrassment. She didn't even know this girl, yet here she was, rambling with her. But it may be good to have... Acquaintances here who don't hate me. She reached over and grabbed a cup of punch from a nearby table, sipping from it nonchalantly. "You live around here?"
“Just bought the property on the corner” Isabelle grimaced “and mums making me garden this weekend”.

Back
Top Bottom