HUMAN RP!

Pics
“Oh what a coincidence same here” she said smiling
"Well, we're both from New York City, we both moved here three days ago, and we seem to be neighbors. I'm starting to think we stalk each other." River joked, twirling her hair and allowing her hood to finally fall down and reveal her bright green eyes, pale skin, and black hair that faded to brown.

"Well, we're both from New York City, we both moved here three days ago, and we seem to be neighbors. I'm starting to think we stalk each other." River joked, twirling her hair and allowing her hood to finally fall down and reveal her bright green eyes, pale skin, and black hair that faded to brown.
Isabelle smiled “you know, we both have black hair we could pretend to be twins” she laughed

Whitnay blushed. "i suppose so." she said, looking out at her purple sketchers tennis shoe with sparkly LED lights
Still grinning, Connor slid off Clarabelle and patted her agressively. "Good ol' gal." He squinted up at Whitnay, trying not to be blinded by her twinkling shoes. "Why were we out here in the first place?"

Back
Top Bottom