HUMAN RP!

River fidgeted, her hand reaching down to her phone and some earbuds she had stuffed in her pockets, pulling them out and plugging in her earbuds, sticking one into her ear and turning on a playlist of music consisting of KB, Lecrae, NF, TobyMac, and 116.

Sideways. I ain't slept in like nine days. Haters lookin' at me sideways. I--
River was mentally singing along to KB and Lecrae, her foot drumming against the pavement, before her music slammed to a halting quiet as a loud ringing split into her eardrums. She gave a low growl, snapping her phone to look at who had dared interrupt one of her favorite songs. Isabelle Greywick. So much for probably never calling me. With a sigh she answered, to be quickly told through the phone that Isabelle was permanently moving to Newk. "Oh-- Uh, hey Isa. Ergh... Is that good or bad?"

“It’s terrible” Isabelle shouted it so loud she made anyone have to jump away from the phone. “I’m going to loose all my friends, my boyfriend and I just found out my parents have split up. Tell me what part of that is good” Isabelle snapped

River flinched, before an aggravated look come over her. "Hey, kid, I was just asking!" She growled, edging away from Connor, Whitnay, and Jessica so they couldn't eavesdrop on the conversation. "Look, I'm going through some similar stuff. As for your friends and boyfriend, why don't you keep a long distance relationship? Uh, probably not." She said, pulling her voice back into a calm.

“You know what it’s fine I’m sorry I interrupted you and I’ll never call you again” Isabelle spat hanging up the phone

River's mind started screaming as Isabelle's words flung through the phone, followed for a beep as the call was ended. Memories starting to fly around in an angry torrent filling her head. I felt sorry for her. I did, I did. I said something, didn't I? I should have said I was sorry. Should have said sorry. Why didn't I? I feel so bad for my pathetic self so much I can't even say sorry to someone who is also losing a parent. What is wrong with me? I do this every time. Every time. Her eyes flicked over to Connor and the girls as she turned back on her music, and it seemed like a smack as Let You Down started playing. Just get your food and go home with Trodaire.

River, still mauling over the words she had said to Isabelle, hardly noticed as a waiter on roller-skates came up to her, holding a tray that had several different containers of food on it, one of which being her extra spicy buffalo chicken wings. Her head snapped up as the woman began snapping at her to get her attention, and River hastily paid and took her small container of food, oddly silent. She turned on her heels as the waiter rolled away, and she approached Connor, his cow, and the two girls, passing them by as she walked out into the pouring rain. "Catch you later, Connor." She muttered, her hand tightening on Trodaire's leash. Gotta walk home in this miserable rain. Wish I had my hoodie. At least I have my jacket. She shivered, jogging forward, breaking from Sonic's parking lot, and getting onto the sidewalk, her legs going faster and faster, focusing on running, and not thinking about anything else.
Connor waved after her, still stupified by the one-sided conversation she'd seem to have been involuntarily roped into and then hung up on for her courtesy. "See you...sometime."

The liklihood of the two of them ever meeting again was about one in a thousand; but this was Newk, so he'd probably be seeing her in an hour.

Satisfied by that revelation, he turned back to the impatiently loitering waitress on wheels. He stupidly stared at the heaping tray for a bit, then turned to his two laggy companions upon realizing he'd ordered nothing. "Um...whose is whose?"

Connor waved after her, still stupified by the one-sided conversation she'd seem to have been involuntarily roped into and then hung up on for her courtesy. "See you...sometime."

The liklihood of the two of them ever meeting again was about one in a thousand; but this was Newk, so he'd probably be seeing her in an hour.

Satisfied by that revelation, he turned back to the impatiently loitering waitress on wheels. He stupidly stared at the heaping tray for a bit, then turned to his two laggy companions upon realizing he'd ordered nothing. "Um...whose is whose?"
Whitnay sat there and didnt answer

Cindy grinned wickedly and carried the coffee cup out and passed it to the man. She watched her grin spreading as he took a sip, “pah” he spat the coffee half way across the room. “Oh Greg are you alright?” Cindy’s mother asked running over, “Cindy, Will, Wilson. We will talk about this later”. Feeling very proud Cindy starts walking up the stairs. She sat in her bed and pulled out her horse covered phone.

Last edited:
Cindy jogged through the muddy paddock. Her school dress and shoes were splattered with mud “ew” she muttered. “CINNAMON” she shrieked. The beautiful draft trotted smartly over, “good boy” she tossed a biscuit of hay into his hay net. She jogged and sat in her mother’s new car, “CINDY GET IN HERE RIGHT NOW” Cindy shuddered that didn’t sound good. Her little kelpie, Princess looked at her with innocent eyes, “what have you done?” She hissed. “Your dog has chewed my pillow” Cindy’s Mum cried, “that’s okay you can use mine can we get to school?!”

“Nah it’s fine” Isabelle said dabbing her eyes so she didn’t smear her makeup. “Oh would you look at that” she smiled
“My nails must have dug in so hard they drew blood”. Isabelle sighed “what am I going to do? Mum wants me at boarding school”
River, without missing a cue, strode into the kitchen, grabbing a paper towel before spinning on her heels, returning to Isabelle in mere seconds. With no warning, she grabbed Isabelle's wrist, turning it over and dabbing the blood off her hand, then letting her hand fall from her's, taking a pace back in the case that the other girl was not pleased with her suddenly striding up and wiping her hand off.
She tilted her head at the question. "Honestly, I don't know." She said curtly.

River, without missing a cue, strode into the kitchen, grabbing a paper towel before spinning on her heels, returning to Isabelle in mere seconds. With no warning, she grabbed Isabelle's wrist, turning it over and dabbing the blood off her hand, then letting her hand fall from her's, taking a pace back in the case that the other girl was not pleased with her suddenly striding up and wiping her hand off.
She tilted her head at the question. "Honestly, I don't know." She said curtly.
“Nor do I” Isabelle said sadly “but I feel bad I’ve put this stay on such a downer” she sighed. “Anyway we have school first thing tomorrow we should go and get the uniforms”

Back
Top Bottom