HUMAN RP!

River stood up, backing away from the downed girl. "Why ask me? I'm not in control of you, do whatever you're asking me about."
Isabelle punched her in the jaw watching with satisfaction as pearly white teeth tumbled out Olivia’s mouth, she smiled, they were her front teeth. “Let’s go River, our work here is done” with that Isabelle pivoted on her heel and stalked off

Isabelle punched her in the jaw watching with satisfaction as pearly white teeth tumbled out Olivia’s mouth, she smiled, they were her front teeth. “Let’s go River, our work here is done” with that Isabelle pivoted on her heel and stalked off
River gave a stark nod, following Isabelle without giving the gawking teenagers around them a second glance. "Your dad or something coming to pick us up?" She asked, smiling as cool wind smacked into her face as they walked out of the school.

River gave a stark nod, following Isabelle without giving the gawking teenagers around them a second glance. "Your dad or something coming to pick us up?" She asked, smiling as cool wind smacked into her face as they walked out of the school.
“No, but he left me a car to drive” she said swinging in “I know, I’m 14 but he said I could drive it”

“No, but he left me a car to drive” she said swinging in “I know, I’m 14 but he said I could drive it”
“Well are you coming?” Isabelle grinned a daring look on her face “Come on get in, if we wait any longer I’ll be getting grey hairs”
River gave an odd laugh, sliding into the passenger seat. "If you get us killed, I'm killing you." She said slyly, peering over at the wheel. "You ever drove before?"

Back
Top Bottom