HUMAN RP!

Fern smiled. "Its been okay I guess. How about yours?"

Skylar heard an eruption of laughter from the popular girl's table. She started impaling her food even more fiercely, faster and faster, until she was sure her macaroni was good and dead. She had to get outside, away from those fake girls. She marched outside for some fresh air. (Can she see Lara?)

Eliza flipped her short blonde hair and sat down next to Beth and whispered, "Look at the puny seventh grader!" then giggled. Eliza looked at Milo. She had seen him with that girl Lara. "watch me," she said getting up and walking over to him. She towered over Milo and said, "How's your girlfriend wimp!" she sneered. Milo got hot all over. "Jerk," he muttered under his breath. "Don't think I heard that little comment squirt, I'm surprised you arn't going to run over there and kiss her!" Milo's knuckles on his food tray got white.

Fern smiled. "Its been okay I guess. How about yours?"

Skylar heard an eruption of laughter from the popular girl's table. She started impaling her food even more fiercely, faster and faster, until she was sure her macaroni was good and dead. She had to get outside, away from those fake girls. She marched outside for some fresh air. (Can she see Lara?)
Yeah
Can this be when they sort of come together to fight the mean girls?

Eliza flipped her short blonde hair and sat down next to Beth and whispered, "Look at the puny seventh grader!" then giggled. Eliza looked at Milo. She had seen him with that girl Lara. "watch me," she said getting up and walking over to him. She towered over Milo and said, "How's your girlfriend wimp!" she sneered. Milo got hot all over. "Jerk," he muttered under his breath. "Don't think I heard that little comment squirt, I'm surprised you arn't going to run over there and kiss her!" Milo's knuckles on his food tray got white.
Beth was laughing so hard she felt tears of laughter spilling from her eyes

Back
Top Bottom