HUMAN RP!

Eliza flipped her short blonde hair and sat down next to Beth and whispered, "Look at the puny seventh grader!" then giggled. Eliza looked at Milo. She had seen him with that girl Lara. "watch me," she said getting up and walking over to him. She towered over Milo and said, "How's your girlfriend wimp!" she sneered. Milo got hot all over. "Jerk," he muttered under his breath. "Don't think I heard that little comment squirt, I'm surprised you arn't going to run over there and kiss her!" Milo's knuckles on his food tray got white.
His eyes were narrowed, rigid, cold, hard. He took a breath and looked like he was going to ignore her but then he found his hands bringing the food tray down on Eliza's head. Ketchup, hot dogs, and even chocolate pudding came crashing down on Eliza. before she could open her sassy, mean, and stupid eyes Milo punched her in the face. She shreiked and covered her face. Blood poured out of her nose.

His eyes were narrowed, rigid, cold, hard. He took a breath and looked like he was going to ignore her but then he found his hands bringing the food tray down on Eliza's head. Ketchup, hot dogs, and even chocolate pudding came crashing down on Eliza. before she could open her sassy, mean, and stupid eyes Milo punched her in the face. She shreiked and covered her face. Blood poured out of her nose.
Lara would be so proud if she was there LOl

Isabelle’s mother had thrown All Issys stuff out the house. “Bye Isabelle” she snarled as a moving van pulled up. Isabelle watched as the moving van took all her mothers stuff. “I’m moving back to the City” Mrs Greywick grinned
River peered over at the scene, one eyebrow raised. "Well, well, well. The coward runs away, who would've thought?" She sneered, trotting up beside Isebelle as she glared at Mrs. Greywick, her mouth curled into a wicked grin.

River peered over at the scene, one eyebrow raised. "Well, well, well. The coward runs away, who would've thought?" She sneered, trotting up beside Isebelle as she glared at Mrs. Greywick, her mouth curled into a wicked grin.
“Bye girls” Mrs Greywick drove off. Isabelle broke down and started to Cry “I can’t believe it, she actually left” she sobbed

Back
Top Bottom