Humane or fast ways to šŸ”ŖšŸ„ baby chicks?

I edited my post and removed the two minutes, its supposedly painless. I agree with everything you say (except for taking it to a vet) but of all the methods I have searched for, it is the most "hands off" way to end a chick.
Taking to the vet. I recommend for those who cannot access the injuries, and "euthanize" themselves. The OP sounds like a young person, who most likely doesn't have the life experience to end a chick's life.

Someone who is considering a chicken flock should have in mind a plan to take care of injuries, the ones injured beyond repair, and extra roosters.

Taking chicks and chickens to the vet. regularly is very un-economical.

I don't think it would be too expensive. Euthanizing a medium sized dog (lab for example) costs around $30
I edited my post and removed the two minutes, its supposedly painless. I agree with everything you say (except for taking it to a vet) but of all the methods I have searched for, it is the most "hands off" way to end a chick.
Well mine me arenā€™t in at all bad condition, just in case I needed to know though thansk

The injuries do appear very minor and even with no treatment the chicks could recover. But with proper treatment, they would heal rapidly.
Yea I think itā€™s not too bad, just some cuts and yucky stufff that made it look worse. The one on the Brahma is probably the biggest and most uncomfortable because its From the top of his wing to his leg I think.

Taking to the vet. I recommend for those who cannot access the injuries, and "euthanize" themselves. The OP sounds like a young person, who most likely doesn't have the life experience to end a chick's life.

Someone who is considering a chicken flock should have in mind a plan to take care of injuries, the ones injured beyond repair, and extra roosters.

Taking chicks and chickens to the vet. regularly is very un-economical.
Yes I know that, I had chickens when I was younger and I havenā€™t had any problems with them until just now.

Back
Top Bottom