Humane way to stop mice from invading quail cage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah baby! That's exactly what I'm getting. Everybody's happy with this one. I'm happy they're gone & they're happy they get to see another day in the basement once I release them. 😁 But, are u sure they won't be harmed in this contraption?
Of course It is your business. However, I do not understand why you worry about them being harmed. Mice and rats are disease carry worthless creatures. Kill them and get rid of them. I am not talking about someone's pet, but these are not pets. But, I would not have those either. I am telling you there is not much if anything else in the world that needs to be eradicated more (which is not possible). And, even though it is not possible we certainly need to try. These things will take over the world if left unchecked. They are worse than cockroaches and that is saying a lot. Do not let them live another day in your basement. It is your basement. It is part of your home which is where you "live". Do not wait for the landlord. Or move if you can. You might need to research a little bit on just how nasty these disease carrying disgusting these things are and you might decide a quick death with a snap trap is not really such a bad idea. Poison them and you get to live with their decaying disease stench for awhile.
Have I said disease carrying several times. Yes, I think I have.

Oh yeah baby! That's exactly what I'm getting. Everybody's happy with this one. I'm happy they're gone & they're happy they get to see another day in the basement once I release them. 😁 But, are u sure they won't be harmed in this contraption?
Reminds me of my mom. She would catch these poisonous cane toads (we live in Hawaii), then drive off to another neighborhood and release them in the nearby stream.

Just kill the rodent. They'll make more, I assure you. They carry disease and frankly, nature isn't kind to them either. Owls aren't humane, cats aren't humane. . . you get the picture.

Of course It is your business. However, I do not understand why you worry about them being harmed. Mice and rats are disease carry worthless creatures. Kill them and get rid of them. I am not talking about someone's pet, but these are not pets. But, I would not have those either. I am telling you there is not much if anything else in the world that needs to be eradicated more (which is not possible). And, even though it is not possible we certainly need to try. These things will take over the world if left unchecked. They are worse than cockroaches and that is saying a lot. Do not let them live another day in your basement. It is your basement. It is part of your home which is where you "live". Do not wait for the landlord. Or move if you can. You might need to research a little bit on just how nasty these disease carrying disgusting these things are and you might decide a quick death with a snap trap is not really such a bad idea. Poison them and you get to live with their decaying disease stench for awhile.
Have I said disease carrying several times. Yes, I think I have.
I understand why u might feel this way. Nonetheless, I do not part-take, approve nor am I fine with any living creature suffering at my hands just because they're an inconvenience. Yes, they are a pain in the a** and like u mentioned carry diseases, etc... It's just that these mice-ridding solutions are painful and torturous. Why would u think I live in the basement though?? Why in the world would I catch mice to then release them right where I am? 🤔 Lol. The super is the one who lives in the basement. It's his fault that the mice infestation in the building has gotten to this level. I think he needs to suffer just like we do. Maybe that'll motivate him to do a better job.

I understand why u might feel this way. Nonetheless, I do not part-take, approve nor am I fine with any living creature suffering at my hands just because they're an inconvenience. Yes, they are a pain in the a** and like u mentioned carry diseases, etc... It's just that these mice-ridding solutions are painful and torturous. Why would u think I live in the basement though?? Why in the world would I catch mice to then release them right where I am? 🤔 Lol. The super is the one who lives in the basement. It's his fault that the mice infestation in the building has gotten to this level. I think he needs to suffer just like we do. Maybe that'll motivate him to do a better job.
Well, the basement is still in the building. So, yes, it is where you live. And, if they are in one part of the building then they move in all parts of the building if you believe it or not.
So, that is kind of confusing. So, you catch them somewhere other than the building?? Or do you catch them somewhere else in the building?? Then you release them into the building?? I do not understand. But again, it is your business, but I still say kill them. Rid yourself of them. And, they are not suffering from a snap trap. It kills them instantly and they never know a thing and never feel a thing. It is too fast. It is a lot more than an inconvenience. It is about your health and well being. It is not safe to live in a rodent invested anything. Just like it is not safe to live in a cockroach invested building. Mice and rats are worse than cockroaches and that says a lot. So, again, I do not understand exactly where you are catching them. Maybe it is somewhere other than the home you live in. But, if you are not having the problem with them in the building you live in but somewhere else, and then catching them and releasing them into the building you live in, then you are causing your own home to become invested by your own hand. Again, I think you need to research them and see just how much death they have caused and/or contributed too throughout history. They are disgusting and contribute nothing of any value to the world they live in. They do contribute to sickness and death.

I must admit this is a pretty funny plot twist, but @bill3607 is right to say that they aren't going to stay where you put them in the building. Not only will they m igrate, they will multiply.
Well, the OP did ask for a humane way to keep mice from getting into the quail cage. Killing them with a snap trap and ridding them completely is exactly that. :confused: The added benefit is to be healthy and not to live with rodents. :lau And, :thumbsup, they will multiply. Good point! I forgot that one. They are just disgusting, nasty things! :D

Reminds me of my mom. She would catch these poisonous cane toads (we live in Hawaii), then drive off to another neighborhood and release them in the nearby stream.

Just kill the rodent. They'll make more, I assure you. They carry disease and frankly, nature isn't kind to them either. Owls aren't humane, cats aren't humane. . . you get the picture.
Listen, I'm neither a cat or owl so

Just kill the rodent. They'll make more, I assure you. They carry disease and frankly, nature isn't kind to them either. Owls aren't humane, cats aren't humane. . .

Well, the basement is still in the building. So, yes, it is where you live. And, if they are in one part of the building then they move in all parts of the building if you believe it or not.
So, that is kind of confusing. So, you catch them somewhere other than the building?? Or do you catch them somewhere else in the building?? Then you release them into the building?? I do not understand. But again, it is your business, but I still say kill them. Rid yourself of them. And, they are not suffering from a snap trap. It kills them instantly and they never know a thing and never feel a thing. It is too fast. It is a lot more than an inconvenience. It is about your health and well being. It is not safe to live in a rodent invested anything. Just like it is not safe to live in a cockroach invested building. Mice and rats are worse than cockroaches and that says a lot. So, again, I do not understand exactly where you are catching them. Maybe it is somewhere other than the home you live in. But, if you are not having the problem with them in the building you live in but somewhere else, and then catching them and releasing them into the building you live in, then you are causing your own home to become invested by your own hand. Again, I think you need to research them and see just how much death they have caused and/or contributed too throughout history. They are disgusting and contribute nothing of any value to the world they live in. They do contribute to sickness and death.
I don't know what u smoked during the break that now u're so confused. 🤪

Well, the OP did ask for a humane way to keep mice from getting into the quail cage. Killing them with a snap trap and ridding them completely is exactly that. :confused: The added benefit is to be healthy and not to live with rodents. :lau And, :thumbsup, they will multiply. Good point! I forgot that one. They are just disgusting, nasty things! :D
Listen, @bill3607 don't know jack. 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom