Humane way to stop mice from invading quail cage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, such ridiculousness. This is supposed to be a forum geared to dish out helpful information from knowledgeable people and instead ic ppl acting like high-schoolers. Don't waste my time with dumb comments.
I'm sorry but you are wrong everyone has given you honest ,no b.s truth to your situation and you are not pulling the wool off your eyes to see how huge your issue actually is . Please don't get upset when people are being brutally honest with you , have great night.

Oh, such ridiculousness. This is supposed to be a forum geared to dish out helpful information from knowledgeable people and instead ic ppl acting like high-schoolers. Don't waste my time with dumb comments.
You have been given plenty of helpful information from many knowledgeable people even though it really is not necessarily a complicated question that warranted a complicated answer. It is mainly just a common sense answer. Mainly, you have rejected that answer and sometimes have resorted to insults. And, just so you know, it very well could be that some of these answers have came from "high schoolers". Very knowledgeable high schoolers at that.

If the mice can access your quail food, that is what is attracting them to the cages... It is basically a nightly buffet. Instead of getting defensive, just take this in and react accordingly. If you don't want to kill the mice (I get it, I caught heat on this site for relocating a raccoon), this info should be invaluable. Remove the attractant and even though the mice wont vacate the building, maybe they will at least leave the quail alone! Good luck. Most of us are trying to help. Sorry if it isn't what you were hoping to hear.

I'm sorry but you are wrong everyone has given you honest ,no b.s truth to your situation and you are not pulling the wool off your eyes to see how huge your issue actually is . Please don't get upset when people are being brutally honest with you , have great night.
Some folks have given me some great and insightful advice, respecting the fact that I am looking for a humane way of dealing with this situation. To those folks, l AM thankful. Then, we have those who insist on imposing their ways of doing things on me when they know well that it goes against my beliefs. I find this to be completely disrespectful and inconsiderate...and those ppl I say, keep ur comments to urself. Not speaking to u necessarily but to whoever the shoe fits. 😉

Wow, didn't know common sense was considered dumb. If they aren't eating the quail food, why would they be so keen to hang around then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom