Humidity and temp question, Nurture Right 360

Oh wow, great to see, thank you!
Also, two of my eggs are rocking. :D That's the first time I've seen them move and I'm thankful. Now just hoping their air cell is big enough and they're not too wet. (Always something to worry about for a first time incubator. 😂)
It'll be less stressful the next time, lol. I actually took off work for my first hatch and got nothing done for 2 days because I was staring at thermometers and eggs🤣 Trust the govees, and try and relax and watch the magic happen.

It'll be less stressful the next time, lol. I actually took off work for my first hatch and got nothing done for 2 days because I was staring at thermometers and eggs🤣 Trust the govees, and try and relax and watch the magic happen.
I still take hatch day off. 🤣. But I work part time and different days so just request to have that day as my day off. Or try to be good and set on a weekend. But yes my first hatch (both chicks and this last duck one) I Sat and watched the incubator for hours, not as much now. Lol

Always something to worry about every time you just worry a bit less each time. Lol

Woohoo on the rocking what day are you on?

I woke up to 3 external pips.
Yay! Happy Pip Day! 🎉
Day 19 now over here. And thank you! I feel that, definitely going to always care and fuss, but worry less and less. :) We do what we can and learn. Thanks again so much for your help!

Yay! Happy Pip Day! 🎉
Day 19 now over here. And thank you! I feel that, definitely going to always care and fuss, but worry less and less. :) We do what we can and learn. Thanks again so much for your help!
Anytime!!! I asked so many questions and had so much help my first couple hatches. Heck I have hatched tons of chicks but just hatched ducks and felt like I was starting over and have asked a million questions

Anytime!!! I asked so many questions and had so much help my first couple hatches. Heck I have hatched tons of chicks but just hatched ducks and felt like I was starting over and have asked a million questions
Haha, that's awesome! I'm so glad, and I look forward to being an experienced hatcher someday.

Well I've got another question. One of my eggs, just one, now has condensation on it. 😱 I don't want to drain the big reservoir concerned the humidity will drop too low but I can't seem to get this thing below 74%, which is technically in acceptable range according to the 65 to 75 I've read, but clearly too much for that one egg. Not sure how to get it right in the middle of!

Haha, that's awesome! I'm so glad, and I look forward to being an experienced hatcher someday.

Well I've got another question. One of my eggs, just one, now has condensation on it. 😱 I don't want to drain the big reservoir concerned the humidity will drop too low but I can't seem to get this thing below 74%, which is technically in acceptable range according to the 65 to 75 I've read, but clearly too much for that one egg. Not sure how to get it right in the middle of!
Humidity would drop if I up the temp again, I wonder if that's my best bet? It's sitting right at 98.6° right now. I wish I could adjust it more than half a degree at a time. :/

Humidity would drop if I up the temp again, I wonder if that's my best bet? It's sitting right at 98.6° right now. I wish I could adjust it more than half a degree at a time. :/
Just wad up some tissue, paper towel, toilet paper, whatever, and dip it in there to suck out some of the water. You will have to give it some time for the humidity to adjust afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom