Hummingbird pics *important update for 2010 p.4*

This may be an old thread but that picture is still amazing. I wonder that they were not starved that so many came to one place at one time? Thank goodness that feeder is there! I'm happy this thread was revived, hummingbirds are so cool!

Sorry,
hide.gif

I know that usually reviving really old threads is a bad thing. So apologies to all. This really is a pretty cool thread, the pics are great. Now I need to go fill my feeders again!

A message from the hummingbird picture poster:

We are very alarmed. This year the hummingbirds are in the lowest numbers anyone has ever seen around here. We have a fraction of the hummingbirds normally present in all other years, and the pattern is repeated across our county. We really hope they have just moved elsewhere, but we suspect there has been a big die off. I personally will point a finger at humans somehow as the cause., we just mess nature up so much that the other creatures on this planet pay with their lives.

I'm seeing plenty ..
idunno.gif

We have hummingbird wars every night at my house..

It's our favorite form of enternainment

Last edited:
I have plenty too. They look like little aliens zooming around my front porch. These little heathens buzz my head when I refill the feeders.

Back
Top Bottom