Hungarian Yellow ~ Take 2

call ducks

silver appleyard addict
13 Years
Mar 4, 2009
waterville , canada
Ok so some may know that i received a batch of Hungarian Yellow hatching eggs, will that was last fall. I am now trying to get another batch. If i do, from my research and constant Emails to breeds. I will be 1 of the 2 breeds in NA i am not shure that the other flocks have had the axe. I feel very strongly about preserving this breed and. The place that i am getting my eggs from, had 48 eggs in the incubator and only 17 hatched. This was with the type of incubators hatchery's use :O . once i get some laying hens and roos from here i will be doing some "study s" on them (ie. egg number per year etc) Hatch rates are very very low. Depending on the pictures you see on line, the yellows go between buff tailed black, and buff tailed red. I will be Updating this as things progress.

Quote:
ohh, and what is a Hungarian yellow. Humm that is a good question. Hungarian is the breed and "yellow" is the colour. the PDF has some more info

Quote:
Not yet...Soon You should be able to buy them in the US in a few years if every thing goes right
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom