Hunidity issues

kirky16

Hatching
Feb 18, 2017
We are having an issue with our humidity in our incubator does anyone no where you can get an automatic humitiy controller to add to an incubator? thanks

Welcome to BYC.
Can you share with us the type/model incubator you are using and whether you are struggling with humidity that is too high or too low? This will help us in suggesting potential fixes for your problem. Different incubators have different ways of modulating the humidity.

G’Day from down under kirky16
frow.gif
Welcome!

Sorry, I have no incubator experience, just hatches under broody hens, so I will leave you in Ol Grey Mare’s more than capable hands.

I just wanted to say that I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends
wink.png

You may want to post your questions on one of the current hatching Marathon sites , going on now. Some very experienced hatchers among them.

welcome-byc.gif

I have no experience with incubators but maybe you can use the Search box to find information about your brand of incubator.

Best of luck to you.

Back
Top Bottom