Hurry up Wed . . . . . . pics added

DeerFangRanch

Songster
10 Years
May 30, 2009
Colorado Mountains Teller County
Called Cackle this am. My chicks are on their way. Should be at the PO in the morning.

We've already talked to the ladies at the post office and even the guy who drives the mail truck up the mountain (think they'll be riding up front with him
big_smile.png
). Seems like everybody now has our phone number (just in case it's smudged or something on the box).

Can't wait til morning
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

Last edited:
good luck waiting! i am in the SAME boat! called welp this am, they shipped yesterday from new mexico:/ so i HOPE that the post office lady calls me bright and early tomorrow! i also have made special trips to the P.O. to make sure everything was under control and ready for arrival! if only every chick had it as good as this.... good luck and get pics asap - i will do the same!

Got the call at 7:45 this morning from post office. When we got there we asked for the box of "party animals".

Cackle sent 16 on my order of 15 EEs. All are moving around, eating, drinking and pooping
big_smile.png

I've taken pics (especially with my German Shedder Dog fascinated by "her" new babies) and will post later.

Already the hard part begins. I only have room for 8 and am already trying to decide which ones to NOT fall in love with so I can rehome them
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom