Hurt leg, possibly became paralyzed???

What's the children's vitamins that you have? Photo of the label?

Preferably just B-Complex if you can get it.
These are the only vit that I have at my disposal. One children's gummy with a bunch of b vitamins and women's vitamins with a bunch of b vitamins. 20230103_131138.jpg 20230103_131202.jpg
20230103_131138.jpg
20230103_131202.jpg

Well, neither one is that great, but I'd go with giving 1/4 tablet of the One A Day vitamins since it does contain B2 (Riboflavin) for no more than a week.
The Flinstones doesn't have that at all.

Do you have Marek's in your flock?

Well, neither one is that great, but I'd go with giving 1/4 tablet of the One A Day vitamins since it does contain B2 (Riboflavin) for no more than a week.

Nope. No marks so far as I can tell. Last year they did get bird flu, I don't think mom can handle it if they got another major illness. Me neither.

We have not brought in any new birds since last year either. Just chicks we raised and hatched (though any that were put with the adults are not for sale because of the past bird flu) the bird in question is one of those chicks we hatched last spring, and isn't even a yr old yet.

Did you get a diagnosis of bird flu from your state vet from testing or a necropsy?
No, home diagnosis after research. Definitely not accurate, though we do know many people that own chickens in our town did have it in their flock with diagnosis from vet. And the bird we added before our flock got sick, came from one of those flocks. She was first to get sick. Given the highly transferable nature of bird flu we weren't going to take chances and closed our flocks off. It killed many of our birds, most of our silky flock, and about half of our large layer flock in a matter of a week.

Did you get a diagnosis of bird flu from your state vet from testing or a necropsy?
This is her today, after a quick wash, and being given her first round of vitamins. I saw her almost stand to her full height after eating and after o took these pics. Hopefully the vitamins will help.
20230104_155049.jpg
20230104_155016.jpg

I completely understand that!

Good that the poop is normal. Hopefully the vitamins will help. She's eating fairly well?
I think she is stressed but yes she ate quite a bit in the bathroom yesterday. I think it is injury related due to the fact that we're was freshly clotted blood on her when I found her, like she was having a despute with a flockmate and hurt herself or something.

Back
Top Bottom