Hurt very badly by dog attack please help!!!

She seems to be doing even better this morning. She has been up walking around some more and is even able to hold her head up a lot better today. Yesterday morning it seemed like her neck was weak and she couldn’t hold her head up for very long, but doing better this morning. Also I don’t believe she is infected from what I can tell. I also asked my dad and he doesn’t believe it’s infected either. Thank you all for you help. I’m still hoping she heals and pulls through.
A very good product for wounds is called Vetericin and comes in spray or lotions. Get it at pet supply or feed store. It has pain relief as well as healing factors. It worked when my hens' side was ripped off by the rooster. To help her with nutrition, I gave her small doses of Rooster Booster, formulated for show birds , has all kinds of beneficial ingredients to help her heal from inside.
If she's eating and getting around, I bet she'll make it. My Pinkies recovered to be the boss of the coop

A very good product for wounds is called Vetericin and comes in spray or lotions. Get it at pet supply or feed store. It has pain relief as well as healing factors. It worked when my hens' side was ripped off by the rooster. To help her with nutrition, I gave her small doses of Rooster Booster, formulated for show birds , has all kinds of beneficial ingredients to help her heal from inside.
If she's eating and getting around, I bet she'll make it. My Pinkies recovered to be the boss of the coop
Awesome! That’s wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for your input. I am a little concerned about a few feathers kind of stuck inside that I cannot get out but she seems so much better today.

Back
Top Bottom