Husband and i are not getting along.......

Wonder how many divorces or family brawls were started by chickens?
smile.png
Mine can get crabby when there's "just one more thing he has to do!" regarding chickens! I try to help him out with the really nasty stuff, like the once-per-year scraping out of the deep bedding. Or make him something egg related that he loves--like egg, cheese and bacon breakfast sandwich
smile.png
I don't always manage this too well, but I try to remember to thank him for all his help (even if he doesn't remember to thank ME) and give him a big hug and kiss. It's amazing how easily good feelings can be bought sometimes!

Hehehe! Mine barely spoke to me for a week after he discovered the coop (my brother brought it over while he was gone) and the chicks. He did, however, insist on re-leveling it.He is a stickler for things like that. He also helped me cement in the post for the run gate and he hung the gate.(That was on Mother's Day) He has also almost laughed at some of their antics!
I am the "outdoor" person, he likes the outdoors as long as the weather is comfortable, which isn't much in South, Texas!

Back
Top Bottom