husband just does not get the venalation thing .

Quote:
I'd just borrow some of his tools and install a few vents up near the roof and see if it changes things.

That's the way I do it except I have my own tools as he can't remeber what he does with his. Husband borrowed one of my hammers the other day and lost in. I took his splitting maul and he's not getting it back until I have my hammer. Makes me feel really good to smak things with that maul, and beleive you me I'm smaking every single thing I can til i get my good hammer back.

Quote:
I'd just borrow some of his tools and install a few vents up near the roof and see if it changes things.

That's the way I do it except I have my own tools as he can't remeber what he does with his. Husband borrowed one of my hammers the other day and lost in. I took his splitting maul and he's not getting it back until I have my hammer. Makes me feel really good to smak things with that maul, and beleive you me I'm smaking every single thing I can til i get my good hammer back.

oh yes... I feel your pain! T

Fred's Hens :

All my wife has ever had to say is, "Honey, where's your drill?"
big_smile.png

lol.png
That would just about do it....​

I do think that we answered the ventilation question first posed here. However, we also answered the more important question of how to get the proper response from your significant male counterpart and it is obvious that we males respond best to threats. The threats can be direct, as in "Just do it because I want it and I say so," to the more subtle, as in "Honey, where is your drill." In my case, either one would be very effective and would cause a fairly immediate and positive response. These are important lessons and can go a long way in creating harmony.

Fred's Hens :

All my wife has ever had to say is, "Honey, where's your drill?"
big_smile.png

yuckyuck.gif
My DH won't teach me how to use the chainsaw! Says
we wouldn't have any trees left. We would, they would just be
shaped a little different!​

With the ventalation thing, if a person building a chicken house and doesn't understand the ventalation issue, how would that be that any different than venting a house? A homes attic has to be vented, so why not a coop? That don't make since at all. None of us or and an animal can live in a vacumn.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom