Husbands!.....LOL

Quote:

After many many years of marriage my hubby is well trained. He would have said:
"How big a box do we need to get them home?"
big_smile.png

I'm not about to pick on my SO. Not when his precious, I mean PRECIOUS, harley is sitting on the front porch so that my chicks can have a nice warm and dry place in which to start out their lives.
love.gif

* Ah! WOW!!! Thanks, BC!! So THAT'S the reason it took 4 YEARS to get my DH to cart out a sofa ruined by the hurricanes! He couldn't EAT IT, and there was only 31 cents INSIDE IT!! I SO **TOTALLY** UNDERSTAND MEN, NOW!!!! NOT!!
wink.png
lau.gif

Quote:

big_smile.png

I'll be married 22 yrs. May 25th. How many more years will it take till mine says that. LOL All he says is "You Have Enough". Bah Humbug
barnie.gif

Quote:

big_smile.png

I'll be married 22 yrs. May 25th. How many more years will it take till mine says that. LOL All he says is "You Have Enough". Bah Humbug
barnie.gif

About 23 more!
big_smile.png

Quote:
barnie.gif

About 23 more!
big_smile.png

My bf is trained very well. I start talking about chickens and he sits quietly and nods his head until I finish and then he says "Are you getting More?" and I say "yes" and he says "um..okay?"

hahahahaha, thats funny storm!! My b/f doesn't care, lol. I told him about byc Sunday and he went "chickens, a chicken website?" I was like, yeah, I told him I talk to people in far away places and he said what website do you go to and I said byc. He looked shocked, lol.

BC that is EXACTLY how I convinced hubby to let me have the girls...I used the reasonable argument of...

Just think dear...fresh eggs each day, bug control, great composting material for the vegetables you want me to grow for you, they will live outside and they make great pets for your daughter!
big_smile.png

He could not argue against them.
lol.png

Well, we got our chicks (saw them in the feed store ad and hubby said we could get a FEW) then the problem started about a coop. We didn't have enough money to build one, so I had to convince him to go get the one from my mom's house. This thing is 16x8, and wouldn't fit on a trailer, so we had to take it apart, move it 40 miles, and reassemble it. BOY, DID HE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT!!!!!!! He whined and complained, but got it done, and once it started looking like it would actually go back together he stopped yelling. Meanwhile, I got 10 more chicks (for total of 20) and ordered 27. He wasn't happy, but was more worried about having to do more manual labor to extend the coop. Then he realized that one of our juveniles absolutely LOVES him!!!! That was the end of that. Now I can have as many as I want!!!!!

*All a man wants to know is that he's loved and appreciated, even if it's by his food!*
lau.gif
hugs.gif

Quote:
That is word for word what mine says! However he is the one doing the spoiling! If I read something on here and mention it, the next day off he has, its done! just today he called from work to see how they were doing, said "its been a while sinse I was in there they are prob all grown up" !! (2 days!) Of course I am in there every few hours!!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom